Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Get Tray Icon Back? TS3 Ubuntu 10.04

I accidently removed the TS3 tray icon by right clicking -> remove from panel. Any idea how I can get it back?

The question is, how did you get TeamSpeak into that panel before?
    This starter was not added with our installer.

You can add a starter to the panel or just Drag and Drop the ts3client_runscript.sh to the panel and it will add the starter for you.

http://www.techgainer.com/pin-add-sh...taskbar-panel/
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Well how it got there... I did nothing it just happened. But that is not what I am referring to. That is good for making a tray icon shortcut to run Teamspeak. I am refering to the Icon that is present while Teamspeak is running. For example you could right click on the icon and choose exit, or whatever other options where there. Also when I minimized Teampeak I could click on this tray icon to bring it back up. Btw: Running Ubuntu 10.04.

I had no Icon in my tray before and this was not added by our installer (it's not windows ).
    Yes your thread title says already, that you use Ubuntu 10.04.
    The only way i see here, is to add the shortcuot as said above.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I had no Icon in my tray before and this was not added by our installer (it's not windows ).
    Yes your thread title says already, that you use Ubuntu 10.04.
    The only way i see here, is to add the shortcuot as said above.
    Lol this makes no sense. I had just done a fresh install of Ubuntu. I installed a few things, one of which was teamspeak3 using your "Client x86 3.0.8.1" download. The first time I launched it, there was an Icon in the tray similar to Windows. That icon continued to be there every time I opened Teamspeak 3, for a few days until one day I accidently hit remove. Now its really not a huge issue, if the icon isn't there. But I for sure didn't put the icon their, and I am 100% positive it was there. None of the other software I installed was even close to related to Teamspeak. Pretty much what it comes down to is your installer must of did it. So idk what your talking about.

You mean the panel on the bottom (by default)?
    I can explain how you get the panel back, but the icon won't appear again, i can not get it back there to and the window stays empty without an icon.

I guess we need a linux pro here. Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information