Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Voice Delay

I've been having this issue for some time now and after searching I have found no solution.
    After a while(2 to 4 hours) of usage my voice "sending" gets delayed. It ain't lag, and the voice message gets it threw and people listen to it correctly, it just gets delayed.
    I have teamspeak version 3.0.13.1

Quote Originally Posted by Megamaluco View Post
    I've been having this issue for some time now and after searching I have found no solution.
    After a while(2 to 4 hours) of usage my voice "sending" gets delayed. It ain't lag, and the voice message gets it threw and people listen to it correctly, it just gets delayed.
    I have teamspeak version 3.0.13.1
    What about reading this thread? Specially post#30.

Hum derp, I can't find the post you are talking about... Mind sending a link or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Megamaluco View Post
    Hum derp, I can't find the post you are talking about... Mind sending a link or something?
    Sorry, I didn't include the link.
    Here it is:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...hlight=delayed
    and post#30 points to a possible solution.

It is a solution for me at least (I'm the guy who wrote post #30). Since the Holidays I didn't have this delay issue. Not even a single time.

Switch to Windows Audio Session and give it a try. I set it for both Output and Microphone Input. There's no notable difference in audio quality compared to Direct Sound.

Voices slowly become more and more delayed

When i first connect the voices are great but after maybe an hour there's a 5 second delay between when i say somthing, and when it gets heard this has led me to binding a key to disconnect and reconnect and hitting it every 1 or so minutes. it happens to my friends too. is it the server? because ive tried others and the same thing happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawsonluke9 View Post
    When i first connect the voices are great but after maybe an hour there's a 5 second delay between when i say somthing,
    This thread, a solution seems to be found in post#30:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...409#post368409

Jeeeaaar

Quote Originally Posted by Partybooper View Post
    Ok I just tested some days now using Windows Audio Session instead of Direct Sound. It seems that the problem is gone now.
    Just had a 15 hours session with no delay.
    JEAR that fixed the problem at me too. Thx, Teamspeak Team has to Fix it.

Interestingly enough, I switched to a USB interface due to working with XLR hardware.
    Using Windows Audio Session results in a bit of static interferance (for another thread), but direct sound works fine

Up until a few hours in until a half second delay is introduced into capture. Switching the two modes results in the removal of the delay, but static returns.

Restarting the program mitigates the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    Interestingly enough, I switched to a USB interface due to working with XLR hardware.
    Using Windows Audio Session results in a bit of static interferance (for another thread), but direct sound works fine

Up until a few hours in until a half second delay is introduced into capture. Switching the two modes results in the removal of the delay, but static returns.

Restarting the program mitigates the issue
    Same here, still no fix for this? It's a common issue, I have friends with the same issue.
    I even recently upgraded my PC setup. Using a Focusrite 2i4 interface

Thread Information