Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how to get more user space without another domain and e-mail??

how to get more space without rent... because this is used for my little clan but i don't have another domain i use blogspot.com and my e-mail is gmail and i don't have money to rent server... can me do that??

About NPL and Website

Hello, i have a guild and we really need NPL, now we have around 50 players and we have no payback with the game, what make it expensive stay paying for a rented teamspeak all the time, but we don't have a website or something else, and if we need to make it will be a lot of money (wich we haven't) and just for it, if only we buy the domain name and e-mail the request will be refused?
    What we can do?

Quote Originally Posted by yansenharyanto View Post
    how to get more space without rent... because this is used for my little clan but i don't have another domain i use blogspot.com and my e-mail is gmail and i don't have money to rent server... can me do that??
    The license rules are clear on that point. You can't host more than 32 Slots.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

There is nothing you can do, you need to confirm with the rules and meet all the requirements for the NPL to be able to get one.

npl question simple answer please

I am currently renting a ts server and running a gaming clan as a non profit. but to apply for a non profit we meet all requirements except one the donation button that we use to keep paying for our running costs of website.(that cost a good $ to start up and yearly fee) the costs of the servers. every one wants a cut from non profit people. to provide a safe haven for gamers to play free from hackers and profanity in game. a lot of work and dedication. but how is one to pay for this stuff as a non profit if there is no DONATION BUTTON. how does one get past this to assit in cutting cost to gamers in the clan? please help
    by the way here is the website http://vantagepointgaming.com/index.php
    Last edited by dante696; May 21st, 2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: -When we verify your website, it CANNOT have any donation buttons or advertising of any kind.

Non-Profit License

I have tried to apply for a Non-Profit License, and I have created a support ticket about it, but still do not understand why I cannot use a DNS hosting to apply for one? My ISP doesn't allow static IP addresses, why not accept DNS addresses?

feedmebits Guest

TeamSpeak Non-Profit license renewal

I run a dedicated server and I host a teamspeak3 server with serveral virtualhosts for friends and myself. About a year ago I registeren for a non-profit license, in a few months(6) my non-profit license with expire. I saw the requirements for getting a license have changed and been made stricter. I do want to renew my license, but I can't register with a gmail email account to request a new one. Is there anyway I can renew my license without having to use a "valid email adress" that is not a gmail/hotmail account?

You already have a license so there is no problem for you and you don't have to do anything.

And even if you wouldn't have a license you couldn't get one without meeting all the requirements outlined above, which include a valid email address.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

dynamic ip and NPL

can i still apply for a NPL even though my isp dosnt provide static ip adresses

Question about NPL.

Hello all,

around 2-3 weeks ago I made a petition asking for an NPL key. I still have no answer yet but I wonder about 1 thing.

I read the requirements now and I fullfil all of them but one. They state I need to have a static IP in order to obtain a NPL. The machine I will run the server on is a new setup Debian system that however has a dynamic ip but its accessible through the DynDns service. The server will be for gaming purposes hosting my clan and I really dont need 512 slots or more than 1 VS. 60 slots with still 1 VS would be enough. So I wonder is there a way to obtain a NPL anyway?

Thanks in advance.

I requested the same a few weeks ago.
    We need it for the guild we have with more then 100+ slots needed for alliance fights.
    Would like to get the license to let the guilds use the server for huge fort fights in Aion ...

How to have a Non-Profit License with dynamic IP ?

Hello,
    I'm french, so my english is limited ^^

All is in the title
    I have a dynamic IP but I have a domain name : xxxxxxxx.no-ip.org but it wants a digital kind of IP :/

Thank you for your help

Thread Information