Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Lightbulb Channel Groups of Client in client list

I want to see Channel Groups of Client as a Right Click menu in List all Clients.

Here my Example i want to add, remove or just look at someones Channel groups but there offline but i don't remember there UID or Database ID number so i need to use the List All Clients window and do a search for them
    i find them at this point have to right click them and copy there UID then go back to client list Right click my self or someone else and open the Channel Groups of Client window and paste in there UID to me this seem like way too many steps. So i want to see after you find them in the list all Clients window just right click them Channel group of client.
    Last edited by dante696; August 13th, 2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Thred title changed.

You can just drag & drop the Client from the List All Clients window directly onto the Channel Groups of Client Dialog Saves the Right click and Copy & Paste Part at least.
    Not that I am against the Suggestion - just telling you an easier / faster way of doing it that already works.
    Oh and if the Client in Question disconnected recently you can also just drag the name from the chat onto the Channel Groups of Client Dialog saving even more time.

my way is so much faster then drag & drop

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Not that I am against the Suggestion - just telling you an easier / faster way of doing it that already works.
    as I was saying ^^

It was not planned, to add a permissions dialog into the client list.
    This is one reason, why we make it possible to copy the uid or to drag and drop that user into a permission dialog.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

The way i see it List All Clients is used for all things you need to do to a client when there offline Ban, Delete them from the database, Delete there Avatar why not add the other things you can do to them when there offline like Add/Remove them from Channel Groups. Why not make List All Clients a nice and ease place to do Client Admin stuff when there offline you got most of the work done for that idea anyway.

Thread Information