Forum

Thread: Hidden user

Solved Hidden user

so today i saw user writing in the channel room but we don't saw him on the channel and he alsa heared what we are talking, so my question is how to create that user?

He was reading your Channel Chat and Server Chat maybe, but he was definitely not hearing what you were talking! The Client in question was using the Serverquery Interface, those Clients are hidden by default as those are usually applications / Bots / Stats Tools. Those Clients are unable to hear or speak.
    The only way he could actually hear what you were saying is that the person operating / using the Query was also connected to your Channel using the regular Client and thus visible to you.

tnq for fast answer : )
    but i don't know how to use the bot from where can i get stats tools to create hidden user

There is no such thing as a "hidden User".

It's just the Query Interface (which is basicly a text based Console allowing you to retrieve certain information from the Server)...
    This Interface was intended for external Applications that might need / want Information about the Server, it's users / Channels and the like. It's also used to manage the Server instance.

oke so i can do that by a query?

As I said the User in Question did use the Query Interface to send and read channel / server chat messages and yes you can do that too provided that you have the proper Permissions to do so.
    For more detailed information please read the serverquery documentation and especially the help texts for servernotifyregister and sendtextmessage.

Thread Information