Forum

A few users, last bit not transmitted

This problem has been going on for a long while now.. many months.
    Strangely It only effects a few users.

These few users, commonly you will find that it is as if they are lifting up their PTT button before they are done speaking.. or the client isn't playing it all. Something is odd..

These users can logoff teamspeak and log back in and whalla.. it is fixed again for some period of time.

What could possibly be going on here? It is very strange that (a) relogging fixes it for a few hours (b) it only effects a few people but consistently the same people.

Maybe they have a bad conenction (wlan) or their ram or cpu do you a lot capacity. Have you or htey checked that???
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Same happens sometimes on my system. Has nothing to do with the conection (3Mbit DSL - no wlan), cpu (2,8GHZ Quad) or RAM. There are running some litle prgs but never the limits are reached. Restarting the TS client solves the problem. Memory from ts-client log shows something in the range about 45MB. Only a long uptime from the client (around 2-3 days nostop) is a litle bit "abnormal"
    Maybe the sound or graphicsdriver suxx - but as i said: restarting after long uptime solves it.

Ah forget to say, Win XP 32bit, 4GB Ram.

It is happening to him right now.. (by him.. I mean the main person for whom this is horribly annoying to me, it happens to others but certainly not everyone) -- and I'm looking at his connection info in TS3.. TS3 claims he has no dropped packets.. So I would guess that means his connection is ok. What do you mean by checking his memory or cpu? What exactly would you want to check there.

He has been connected for 14 hours.
    Course.. so have I.. I've been connected for 2d and more.. I have no problem.

Does everyone with that problem use Windows XP?
    These user (With XP) should use the next step and report their result here.

Quote Originally Posted by nwerensteijn View Post
    What soundcard do you have?

I need more information to try to fix this issue. I have attached a debug driver. Please replace the directsound dll in your teamspeak 3 client\soundbackends dir with this one: Attachment 6720.

Then let it run for 1 day again, and post a log here.
    Last edited by dante696; August 21st, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information