Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Some suggestions for the ts3 ios/iphone app

Hello there, I am tgc64 and firstly I would like to say the ts3 app on the app store is good but I have some suggestions I would like to make on how it could be improved:
    1.) Firstly and most importantly, I would like to request to fix the "speech to text" problem I experience on my iphone 4s.
    If you are unaware of what this is, when I click on the speech to text key whilst trying to type something in teamspeak, it comes up with error being played on the voice pack, prevention of tuping and use of mic. This is annoying as I have to restart phone/app to get rid of the error.

2.) I think that implementing a "ban client from server option" to the app would be a good idea as it means I can remove greifers from the server without having to tamper with my complaints system, as abuse ensures when that happens. Often I am on my phone unable to access my computer for ts3 so I request that to be added so that servers can be administated better on ios/iphone/ipod/ipads.
    3.)I would like the ability to assign server + channel groups through the app. This would allow me as well as other app users to administrate servers better as currently I cannot unguest people from my server, which is annoying to say the least.
    I can understand you probably have lots of other things to do but if these features could be added and the bug fixed, myself and other app users would be most appreciative of your help.
    Keep up the good work,
    tgc64

If someone on the teamspeak team could reply, I would be most appreciative!

Hello,

Thank you for using TeamSpeak

Regarding your questions:

1. We are going to internally test this and fix it if we can reproduce the issue.
    2. This is on our todo list.
    3. This is also on our todo list

Thank you for your feedback!

Kind regards,
    -Ben

#3 is the most important feature for me.

When my guys first try to log into TS3 I have to go and find someone else to grant them permissions to the server. There are a few things that would be useful for me but none that would be more useful than the ability to grant permissions.

Thread Information