Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    RbMod icons are broken down into sub-directories. This is for those who don't need / enable every feature in the Mod. All you need to do is grab the icons related to the feature and upload it to your virtual server icon directory. If you don't care if you have over 1000 icons on your TS3 VS, you can go through each sub-directory and upload the contents for each and be done with them.

rbmod.presension.com
    Download
    -M.
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; December 12th, 2013 at 06:12 AM.

Hey Scor9ioN ,
    Plzz man upload the lastest ЯbMod in any file sharing website because addons.teamspeak.com is down :-(

also the url that u have entered ( http://rbmod.presension.com/rbmod_ar...%20v3.2.4b.zip )
    is broken!

Thanks for the information that did the trick. I am still having an issue with the military rank icons for some reason it cannot find them even though i have rank icons 1 selecet and those in the icon folder. Are the icon images for the ranks uploaded different?

after upgrading from version 3.2.2 to 3.2.4b im getting this error when starting:

Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1892.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1894.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1895.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1896.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1897.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1898.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1899.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1900.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1901.
    Compilation failed in require at rbmod.pl line 25.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at rbmod.pl line 25.

any hint whats going wrong?
    thx in advance

Hi guys. Im totally newbie in linux and im looking for bot to my TS3 server (and i found this one).
    How to install this on my debian server? I need to download this "perl" yea? Cuz now i have this error msg:

Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ./rbm_packages /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 30.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 30.
    Compilation failed in require at ./rbmod.pl line 25.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rbmod.pl line 25.

Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1892.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1894.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1895.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1896.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1897.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1898.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1899.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1900.
    Global symbol "$results_ref" requires explicit package name at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 1901.
    Compilation failed in require at ./rbmod.pl line 25.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rbmod.pl line 25.
    how to repair this?
    Last edited by fardbleecker; January 6th, 2014 at 12:05 AM.

I have been talking with Scor9ioN and he has fixed the issue. Please download this file and replace the rmd_parent.pm in the rbm_packages folder RbModv3.2.4b.zip

Quote Originally Posted by fardbleecker View Post
    how to repair this?
    fardbleecker, just download this copy of rbm_parent.pm, and paste it over the top of the other one.
    Last edited by itteam; January 7th, 2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Link Removed

James

Quote Originally Posted by itteam View Post
    fardbleecker, just download this copy of rbm_parent.pm, and paste it over the top of the other one.

Please do NOT download RbMod from anywhere but addons.teamspeak.com (Offline I know) OR rbmod.presension.com

As I'm the sole programmer of RbMod (Matthew A. Weyrich), host provider of presension.com / The Public Inn, and 'ITTeam' AKA James from Great Britain is nothing more than a trolling leech whom I've had to ban off of my services, I highly recommend you stick to these two download links ONLY.

James/itteam has made malicious attempts at my code and web servers - I hope the TS3 forum Mods flag this pathetic little knob also.

Much appreciated.

-M.
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; January 7th, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: PS

You could if you hadn't written it in the license information that it can be distributed and modified, like in the attached screenshot of it on your webserver
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83369875606c494e25f82fe60d6086b7.png 
Views:	130 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	9793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	254b5460990fc8425c1594381a5cb765.png 
Views:	145 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	9792  

Quote Originally Posted by itteam View Post
    You could if you hadn't written it in the license information that it can be distributed and modified, like in the attached screenshot of it on your webserver

You have been warned to remove the link to your altered RbMod content James.

Try READING the two attached license links you have there.

You've taken a file out of the original archive, altered it and placed it online without any mention of you doing so, even if you hadn't altered it, you need to keep the original archive INTACT. If you were to alter my work, you need to clearly state that you have done so, and use a different name. Not only this - you're posing as Rbmod 'itteam', trying to scrape my website and so on & so on.

I will continue to log and report your activity, among other measures.

-M.
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; January 7th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.

Ok, As per your request I have removed it. and itteam is a username I have been using for a while on hotmail as well not just RbMod and the Teamspeak Forums

Much appreciated.

Now stop bugging me & focus on your school work.

-M.

Archive

Would you like me to send you a copy of the modified version with the original archive still intact?

Thread Information