Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    RbMod looks for groups that end with a white-space then a digit or two for cleanup, as most of the groups rbmod uses end with a white-space and a digit also. If you want to work around the mod code, you could add something trailing those 9 groups, perhaps something like 'Team Fortress 2 (TF2)'.

It's not the most comprehensive way to cleanup rbmod groups by far, but upon terminal hangups etc. it does remove dormant groups if previously missed.

-M. www.rbmod.com | forum.rbmod.com

Removed the white-space and my server groups are not removed anymore

Keep up the good work!

Thanks

@Scor9ioN

Your bot is now running fine since a couple of days without any issues on my server.
    Now it should be great if I can give additional permissions to users for every rank gained... (Admin poke allowed, file Browser etc...)

One issue is that the bot is creating the ranking server groups only when a user with that rank is connected to the server.
    Also those server groups are automatically deleted on startup or when no user with the related ranking is connected... with consequence that all my ranking permissions are deleted.

Is there a way to get those ranking server groups permanent?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by MaDRsCa View Post
    @Scor9ioN

Your bot is now running fine since a couple of days without any issues on my server.
    Now it should be great if I can give additional permissions to users for every rank gained... (Admin poke allowed, file Browser etc...)

One issue is that the bot is creating the ranking server groups only when a user with that rank is connected to the server.
    Also those server groups are automatically deleted on startup or when no user with the related ranking is connected... with consequence that all my ranking permissions are deleted.

Is there a way to get those ranking server groups permanent?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    In the rmb_settings.cf file, notice the section:
    # __________________________________________________ __________ RBMOD GROUP SETUP
    # + (Default) Select the Default Guest group ID on your TS3 virtual server.
    Guest_Group_ID = Default
    # + Choose a name for RBMods replicated guest group.
    Guest_Group_Name = Gɛst
    # + Select the Sort order for the guest group.
    Guest_Group_Sort_Order = 13
    # + Select group IDs that will remain exempt from this guest group assignment.
    Guest_Group_Exempt_Group_IDs = 2,6,7
    # + Which groups remain exempt from chat/name/description etc. language filters?
    All_Language_Filters_Exempt_Group_IDs = 2,6,7

Here is what you need to do
    this part here:
    # + Which groups remain exempt from chat/name/description etc. language filters?
    All_Language_Filters_Exempt_Group_IDs = 2,6,7
    Is to exempt your user groups that you want to stay the same. You need to get the group id and replace the 6,7 with what ever group you want. A comma (,) is the delimiter.

Thanks for the info FuzzyThor!

Before adding the related user groups and to be sure my question was clear can you confirm it will exempt the ranking server groups created by the RBMod bot to be deleted?

Also I presume only this part needs to amended:

Is there also a reason I need to replace the Group ID's 6,7 (These are my admin server groups)

Quote Originally Posted by MaDRsCa View Post
    Thanks for the info FuzzyThor!

Before adding the related user groups and to be sure my question was clear can you confirm it will exempt the ranking server groups created by the RBMod bot to be deleted?

Also I presume only this part needs to amended:

Is there also a reason I need to replace the Group ID's 6,7 (These are my admin server groups)
    I have a few different virtual teamspeak servers as I have a npl from teamspeak that allows me to host 10 virtual servers. I use this bot on one of my other ts server I host for someone and the default
    admin groups for that server are not the standard 6,7 ids. In your case you just have the default groups which are exempt already. So all you need to do is add what ever id of the group you want to save. So keep 2,6,7 and add the ids of the others separated by a comma.

I can confirm that adding the desired group ids to this exception list will keep the groups and will not change them.

If you also want to assign these a rank from rbmod in this section.
    #_________________________________________________ _________________________________
    Military_Rank_On = 1
    Military_Rank_Globally_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 1
    Military_Rank_Interval = 30
    Military_Rank_Privately_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Client_DBIDs = 4->27,13->24
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Group_IDs = 56->6,7->3
    Military_Rank_Requirements = 10800
    Mainly here
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Group_IDs = 56->6,7->3
    This will tell rbmod to assign a rank to the group you specify.
    where 56 represents the group id number and 6 represents the rank you assign the defined group id.
    For me I am using the military rank 1
    27= the general of army rank
    so what you would want to do is
    Groupid->Rankid

To get more help on this you can visit the forum Scor9ioN made for the bot at
    forum.rbmod.com
    Last edited by FuzzyThor; October 10th, 2014 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks will try this...

Finally i am able to run this awesome Bot

Anyway i have issue with Icons not displaying even i have uploaded them to correct folder/path please do check screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AV0lUmW.png 
Views:	293 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	11414

Name:	yk33i2z.png 
Views:	271 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	11415

Quote Originally Posted by Nick09 View Post
    Finally i am able to run this awesome Bot

Anyway i have issue with Icons not displaying even i have uploaded them to correct folder/path please do check screenshot.
    Your issue is that you have the folders from rbmod all in the internal icon server folder. It will not work like that. You need all of the icons you want to use in the main directory not inside a folder.

Name:	98f2e32d9f23ac0ffdcdca43d2d8fe45.png 
Views:	1069 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	11426

Quote Originally Posted by help_meee View Post
    Is there a Windows x64 version or something to run it on it with full functionality?
    Even a "reverse Wine" ?
    This mod uses Perl. Perl will run on most OS models. There are 64x 32x versions of Perl. I currently run this on Window Ult 7 64bit.
    Works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyThor View Post
    Your issue is that you have the folders from rbmod all in the internal icon server folder. It will not work like that. You need all of the icons you want to use in the main directory not inside a folder.

Name:	98f2e32d9f23ac0ffdcdca43d2d8fe45.png 
Views:	1069 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	11426
    Thanks a lot you have saved my day

Now everything is working fine

Is it possible to change the names of the ranks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Is it possible to change the names of the ranks ?
    Open ../rbm_packages/rbm_features.pm
    Scroll down to line 3098 - sub Rbm_RankedIconsNames {}
    Change any of the ranked names here. If you're using Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 1 under rbm_settings.cf; you use the first subroutine (sub Rbm_RankedIconsNames) But if you're using Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 2, you'll need to alter the second sub on line 3112 (Rbm_RankedIcons2Names).

Be sure to use \s for white-spaces. And watch the character length of each as well.

Is there a way to cancel all messages sent by bot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    Open ../rbm_packages/rbm_features.pm
    Scroll down to line 3098 - sub Rbm_RankedIconsNames {}
    Change any of the ranked names here. If you're using Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 1 under rbm_settings.cf; you use the first subroutine (sub Rbm_RankedIconsNames) But if you're using Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 2, you'll need to alter the second sub on line 3112 (Rbm_RankedIcons2Names).

Be sure to use \s for white-spaces. And watch the character length of each as well.

Thx, I was looking forward to this

What about the rank icons? how can I change them?

Thread Information