Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 397
  1. #331
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    Germany, Bremen
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick09 View Post
    I am getting following error can anyone help to solve this :

    PHP Code:
     Checking online for latest release version...
            
    You're currently running the latest release. (v3.2.4)
            ####################################################################################################

    Friday 5:08:43 PM       INFO    - System                - Detected Linux Operating System.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       LOAD    - Logs Creator          - Creating Log File...
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Logs Creator          - rbm_logs/rbmod_1405112923_Friday_5.08.43_PM.log Created.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       LOAD    - Config Files          - Checking Configuration Files...
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 175 rows from rbm_settings.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 13 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_botresponses.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 89 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_triggers.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 475 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_badwords.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 145 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_funwords.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 245 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_quotes.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 31 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_goodbye.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       DONE    - Config Files          - Configuration Files Loaded.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       WARN    - Socket 0              - TCP socket failed to start: Connection refused
    Terminated 
    Friday 5:08:43 PM WARN - Socket 0 - TCP socket failed to start: Connection refused

  2. #332
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua2504 View Post
    This is not possible in this version. You can only use scorp's icon sets.

    - Upload the icon set you want to use to the ts3 library (normally in "/files/virtualserver_xxx/internal/icons").
    - Go to the rbm_settings.conf (Line 267-276)
    - Change the following:

    Code:
    #__________________________________________________________________________________
    Military_Rank_On = 1
    Military_Rank_Globally_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 1
    Military_Rank_Interval = 30
    Military_Rank_Privately_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Client_DBIDs = 4->27,13->24
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Group_IDs = 56->6,7->3
    Military_Rank_Requirements = 10800
    Military_Rank_Sort_Order = 1006
    We have 3 icon packs. You can find the icons in the rbm_icons folder.

    Please do not modify the source code of RBMod. I'll forward this post to scorp - I hope he will continue coding when he moved the servers to the new location.

    Feel free to PM me if you need help!

    - Josh / Francis
    RBMod Operator

    Thank you so much!

    Looking forward to newer versions

  3. #333
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua2504 View Post
    This is not possible in this version. You can only use scorp's icon sets.

    - Upload the icon set you want to use to the ts3 library (normally in "/files/virtualserver_xxx/internal/icons").
    - Go to the rbm_settings.conf (Line 267-276)
    - Change the following:

    Code:
    #__________________________________________________________________________________
    Military_Rank_On = 1
    Military_Rank_Globally_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 1
    Military_Rank_Interval = 30
    Military_Rank_Privately_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Client_DBIDs = 4->27,13->24
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Group_IDs = 56->6,7->3
    Military_Rank_Requirements = 10800
    Military_Rank_Sort_Order = 1006
    We have 3 icon packs. You can find the icons in the rbm_icons folder.

    Please do not modify the source code of RBMod. I'll forward this post to scorp - I hope he will continue coding when he moved the servers to the new location.

    Feel free to PM me if you need help!

    - Josh / Francis
    RBMod Operator
    It is possible to make new icons. You just have to edit the extras file and keep the same number convention the is in use. I was able to add my own custom images.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    181
    I've acquired all my equipment / Public in 8core/16gig server, & other servers (Mail/Data/LAMP/DNS etc) now. I just have to do some reconfiguring to my FW's/routers as I'm now using a different yet quicker provider. I should be posting the new IP/DNS with in the next few days here.

    After I square up my little computer lab of crap, I'll hop back onto coding once again... I last left off working on Rb5, which is built from the ground up, and can connect to multiple TS3 VS's at once and other unique features lacking in Rb4/3 series.

    -M.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    38
    Hello today I was trying to setup this perfect mod but I have problems with few things.

    Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    Compilation failed in require at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.


    So I was trying to install it with CPAN but I just cant install Weather::Underground', and Geo::IP::PurePerl, I dont know why but I really want to have it working




    Im running teamspeak on Linux Debian

  6. #336
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by lukasjanra View Post
    Hello today I was trying to setup this perfect mod but I have problems with few things.

    Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    Compilation failed in require at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.


    So I was trying to install it with CPAN but I just cant install Weather::Underground', and Geo::IP::PurePerl, I dont know why but I really want to have it working




    Im running teamspeak on Linux Debian
    To install the cpan modules you need to run cpan with sudo so do
    sudo cpan
    Then initiate the install.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    38
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/Metadata'
    Database was generated on Thu, 17 Jul 2014 02:53:02 GMT
    Fetching with LWP:
    http://cpan.noris.de/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz'
    .................................................. ..........................DONE
    Fetching with LWP:
    http://cpan.noris.de/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/sources/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz'
    Database was generated on Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:17:02 GMT
    ..............
    New CPAN.pm version (v2.05) available.
    [Currently running version is v1.960001]
    You might want to try
    install CPAN
    reload cpan
    to both upgrade CPAN.pm and run the new version without leaving
    the current session.


    .................................................. ............DONE
    Fetching with LWP:
    http://cpan.noris.de/modules/03modlist.data.gz
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/sources/modules/03modlist.data.gz'
    DONE
    Going to write /root/.cpan/Metadata
    Running install for module 'Weather::Underground'
    Running make for M/MN/MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz
    Checksum for /root/.cpan/sources/authors/id/M/MN/MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz ok
    Scanning cache /root/.cpan/build for sizes
    .................................................. ..........................DONE

    CPAN.pm: Going to build M/MN/MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz

    Checking if your kit is complete...
    Looks good
    Writing Makefile for Weather::Underground
    Writing MYMETA.yml
    Can't exec "make": No such file or directory at /usr/share/perl/5.14/CPAN/Distribution.pm line 2078.
    MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz
    make -- NOT OK
    'YAML' not installed, will not store persistent state
    Running make test
    Can't test without successful make
    Running make install
    Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible
    Failed during this command:
    MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz : make NO

  8. #338
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by lukasjanra View Post
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/Metadata'
    Database was generated on Thu, 17 Jul 2014 02:53:02 GMT
    Fetching with LWP:
    http://cpan.noris.de/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz'
    .................................................. ..........................DONE
    Fetching with LWP:
    http://cpan.noris.de/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/sources/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz'
    Database was generated on Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:17:02 GMT
    ..............
    New CPAN.pm version (v2.05) available.
    [Currently running version is v1.960001]
    You might want to try
    install CPAN
    reload cpan
    to both upgrade CPAN.pm and run the new version without leaving
    the current session.


    .................................................. ............DONE
    Fetching with LWP:
    http://cpan.noris.de/modules/03modlist.data.gz
    Going to read '/root/.cpan/sources/modules/03modlist.data.gz'
    DONE
    Going to write /root/.cpan/Metadata
    Running install for module 'Weather::Underground'
    Running make for M/MN/MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz
    Checksum for /root/.cpan/sources/authors/id/M/MN/MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz ok
    Scanning cache /root/.cpan/build for sizes
    .................................................. ..........................DONE

    CPAN.pm: Going to build M/MN/MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz

    Checking if your kit is complete...
    Looks good
    Writing Makefile for Weather::Underground
    Writing MYMETA.yml
    Can't exec "make": No such file or directory at /usr/share/perl/5.14/CPAN/Distribution.pm line 2078.
    MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz
    make -- NOT OK
    'YAML' not installed, will not store persistent state
    Running make test
    Can't test without successful make
    Running make install
    Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible
    Failed during this command:
    MNAGUIB/Weather-Underground-3.03.tar.gz : make NO
    What exactly are you typing when you try this?

  9. #339
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    38
    first sudo cpan

    then
    install Weather::Underground

  10. #340
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by lukasjanra View Post
    first sudo cpan

    then
    install Weather::Underground

    Try possibly fixing your MAKE w/

    :~# cpan
    cpan[1]> o conf init


    Or

    :~# cpan
    cpan[1]> install build-essential



    _____________________________________________
    Status: 9169 lines of project source code, excluding comments and blank lines.
    Perl Files: 12 (485.08kb total)
    TS3/URL: rbmod.com

    Random Word
    Apple: All Programmers Pursuing Legal Ends.


    - M.
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; August 16th, 2014 at 05:43 PM.

  11. #341
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by lukasjanra View Post
    first sudo cpan

    then
    install Weather::Underground
    Yea possibly you need to install build essential

  12. #342
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    Germany, Bremen
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyThor View Post
    It is possible to make new icons. You just have to edit the extras file and keep the same number convention the is in use. I was able to add my own custom images.
    Yes, that's possible.

    I last left off working on Rb5, which is built from the ground up, and can connect to multiple TS3 VS's at once and other unique features lacking in Rb4/3 series.
    Waiting for Rb5

    The Яb Public Inn is back online, IP is rbmod.presension.com

    - Josh / Francis
    Яb Operator

  13. #343
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua2504 View Post
    Yes, that's possible.



    Waiting for Rb5

    The Яb Public Inn is back online, IP is rbmod.presension.com

    - Josh / Francis
    Яb Operator
    Yea I know it is, you were telling the one guy its not possible. I have added some custom icons myself. I also know how to change the rank names under the file rbm_features.pm.

    Also adding new icons for the ranks as long and the names of the images match those within rbm_features.pm it should work just fine.

    Scro9ion has made it clear to James that it is ok to modify the code, but not redistribute it without disclosing the modifications. As long as its for personal use any mod to the code does not have to be declared.

    Modifying this work and posing as the original breaks the copyright law.
    Last edited by FuzzyThor; July 22nd, 2014 at 01:16 AM.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Edit : After Update to last version 3.2.4b problem solved.

    i have errore when the script want to do something about new user join t oserver :
    Thursday 2:25:26 AM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 1541 Msg
    : invalid parameter size

    Thursday 2:25:26 AM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 1541 Msg
    : invalid parameter size

    Thursday 2:25:26 AM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 1541 Msg
    : invalid parameter size

    any help ?
    Last edited by joorabeban; July 24th, 2014 at 06:16 PM.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    6
    we have problem with gruop Sticky , not work like good any help ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Modification of ID ?
    By JASA7X in forum Windows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 9th, 2013, 12:17 PM
  2. Modification sound pack
    By Kaaac in forum Client Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 16th, 2012, 09:40 AM
  3. Modification sound pack
    By Kaaac in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 10th, 2012, 02:44 AM
  4. modification ts 3 client
    By DOM666 in forum Skins / Icon & Sound Packs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 25th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •