Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Release 3.2.4b ( Update 01/11/2014 )

- FIXED Nick Protection. Some groups might of been protected by mistake with previous code.
    - FIXED Subscribe to RbMods online server list (rbmod.presension.com) password icon accidentally displayed via the online list, even after it was disabled.
    - REMOVED LWP::SIMPLE dependency. RbMod now checks for new releases and subscribes to rbmod.presension.com list via a reworked built-in socket method.
    + ADDED rbm_tools/rbm_get.pl and rbm_tools/rbm_get.pl

Download

-M.

I have a couple of suggestions that you may wish to implement,

Retrieving the value of VIRTUALSERVER_UPTIME and possibly VIRTUALSERVER_CHANNELSONLINE to be displayed on the server list.

Thanks

itteam

Thanks its awesome Bot , But is there a way to make it possible to change the messages for kick or ban or punishing (I want to change it to another language)

Certainly;

Channel_Flood_Detection_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Nickname_Language_Filter_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Group_Protected_Ban_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Group_Protected_Kick_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Nickname_Protected_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    RBL_Ban_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default

These Rb variables can be found in rbm_settings.cf

If you want, you can open up rbm_features.pm / rbm_parent.pm and have a look for further hard coded messages you might wish to replace.

-M.

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    Certainly;

Channel_Flood_Detection_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Nickname_Language_Filter_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Group_Protected_Ban_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Group_Protected_Kick_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    Nickname_Protected_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default
    RBL_Ban_Punish_Reason = <Your Message> | Default

These Rb variables can be found in rbm_settings.cf

If you want, you can open up rbm_features.pm / rbm_parent.pm and have a look for further hard coded messages you might wish to replace.

-M.
    Thank your for the response , The bot is working great and fine but,I had problem with the feature Monitor channel conversations , IDK if its bug or something like that but when i enable the feature the bots starts then hangs , This is the log file , If need it

Code:
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	INFO  	- System         	- Detected MSWin32 Operating System.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	LOAD  	- Logs Creator      	- Creating Log File...
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Logs Creator      	- rbm_logs/rbmod_1390653966_Saturday_3.46.06_PM.log Created.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	LOAD  	- Config Files   	- Checking Configuration Files...
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 175 rows from rbm_settings.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 13 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_botresponses.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 89 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_triggers.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 480 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_badwords.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 145 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_funwords.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 245 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_quotes.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 31 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_goodbye.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	DONE  	- Config Files   	- Configuration Files Loaded.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	INFO 	- Socket0         	- TCP socket0 connected with DBID: 1
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Config Files   	- Loaded 175 rows from rbm_settings.cf.
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	LOAD 	- Socket            	- Connecting to Query Socket...
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	OK    	- Socket         	- Head Admin Socket Connected Successfully to ------- (10011)
    January 25th 2014 Saturday 3:46:06 PM 	INFO 	- Socket2         	- TCP socket2 connected with DBID: 1

Question 1:
    What do I need to do to WebInterface began to work excluding the settings in rbm_settings cfg?(ofc i have apache etc)
    WebServer_On = 1
    WebServer_Address = SERVER>IP
    WebServer_Port = 7000
    WebServer_Client_Limit = 100
    WebServer_Client_WhiteList = 192.168.1.1,MY.IP
    WebServer_Login = Admin
    WebServer_Password = RbMod
    Question2 :
    There is any way to not create copy of guest group but re-add users to existing guest group?

Suggestion to DEV:
    Could you add something like "group welcome msg"? i mean, MOD 1st and next conection like it's now is good but it would be great to be able to add the additional welcome message for specified groups, such as information for administrators(like in JTS3ServerMod this 3 features:
    1 Send a message every X minutes to virtual server or a special channel
    2 Send a welcome message to every connecting client, can send a special welcome message to specified server group members
    3 Server Group Notify sends a message to specified clients, if members of a specified server group connects to TS3 server)

I really like this Mod, so would like to use only this one, not like now when i have great ЯbMod + soso JTS3SM with this 3 above mentioned features
    Last edited by Viziss; February 8th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.

The web interface I wrote was a stand alone web server in it's self. But it's a also a few versions out of date (MOTD sections broken I think) - whether I support this feature in Rb4 or not is hard to say at this time.

I'm undecided honestly. I'm deprived of time as of late so - creating a whole new MySQL-innoDB/Apache2 reliant mod would almost mean redoing the entire thing from scratch - Adding the flexibility to connect to multiple VS's etc would require a little bit of work.

Right now I've been continuing work on the original foundation everyone's using right now, more features, bug and code optimizations etc. And I'll most likely release this Rb4 to the public again in the coming months.

If I do make a more commercial grade package with those included benefits such as Apache2/MySQL, I'll probably just end up writing it from scratch and possibly charging for it - Limiting my audience to more the TS3 host providers out there.

The benifit of Rb4 right now, being free for everyone - Are all the features I could include easily, if not the weather then the geo lookup feature and what not....

Please give me a little time and I'll go over each of your suggestions in turn, and most likely implement them in the next release or so. Others too have suggested more timed / messages etc. - Good idea w/ the guest group, I'll see what I can do there too.

Much appreciated,

-Matt

Hi Matt,

I was wondering if there was a way to make the irc bot out put irc chat to a specific channel in teamspeak. I would like for teamspeak users to talk to people in irc. Right now I have irc relaying ingame chat of my game server and to teamspeak through irc. But I have other channels for other games and only want the irc bot routing to one channel and not to everyone in the entire teamspeak server.

If this is not possible do you know of any irc bot for teamspeak that could do this?

-Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyThor View Post
    Hi Matt,

I was wondering if there was a way to make the irc bot out put irc chat to a specific channel in teamspeak. I would like for teamspeak users to talk to people in irc. Right now I have irc relaying ingame chat of my game server and to teamspeak through irc. But I have other channels for other games and only want the irc bot routing to one channel and not to everyone in the entire teamspeak server.

If this is not possible do you know of any irc bot for teamspeak that could do this?

-Dustin
    Yeah I simply made the output from IRC global. I could easily enough point the IRC output to a specific channel, and as well monitor that channel for input back to the IRC channel... Let me see what I can do with that Dustin... Give me a little time - I just moved the Public Inn / RbMod servers etc., so I'm a little scattered about right now.

-M.

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    Yeah I simply made the output from IRC global. I could easily enough point the IRC output to a specific channel, and as well monitor that channel for input back to the IRC channel... Let me see what I can do with that Dustin... Give me a little time - I just moved the Public Inn / RbMod servers etc., so I'm a little scattered about right now.

-M.
    Hey Matt,

Sounds great, if you know what needs to be change in the rbm_irc.pl. You could just post it here and tell me where I need to change it or are you going to add it as an option in the config file? Like if channel id, output there, if blank output to main. That would be great thanks.

Also, I tried to make an autostart script following the setup on the first page but when ever i try to run the script manually I get an error.

[email protected]:~/scripts$ sudo ./rbm_autostart.sh
    /bin/sh: 0: Can't open ps afx | grep -v grep | grep -q ./rbmod.pl || cd /home/fuzzyfrontier/teamspeak-mod/ && screen -d -m -S rb ./rbmod.pl
    Is there something else that i need to do. I am using ubuntu 13.10

I do not see my server on your site and i got the latest copy of your mod last week.

-Dustin
    Last edited by FuzzyThor; February 21st, 2014 at 06:06 PM.

You might PM Ar2rJke, as I've personally never run this start-up script he created for Rb.

If you're running the mod and you've set Subscribe_To_Rb_Online_Server_List_On = 1, maybe PM your server IP & I'll check any Troll lists of mine. Might of confused yours for James perhaps...

-M.

hi ,, i had this error , i couldn't know what does mean ?

Code:
     Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_fe
    atures.pm line 1490.

Friday 4:10:11 PM       ERROR   - TS3 Query             - TS3 Error ID: 1540 Msg
    : convert error

Friday 4:10:11 PM       ERROR   - TS3 Query             - TS3 Error ID: 1540 Msg
    : convert error
    1490 line

Code:
    &$sub_send( 'servergroupaddclient sgid='. $groups_ref->{'Group_Sticky'}

Please D/L RbMod 3.2.4b if you haven't already.

If you continue to have problems please PM your server O/S, RbMod version, log entries, rbm_settings.cf Channel_Flood_Detection_ variables, etc.

Thanks.

RbMod 3.2.4b might be the final release of the 3x series.
    I'm turning my attention to a whole new Rb version rewrite - Which will introduce some key features currently lacking in RbMod 3x...

-M.
    Last edited by Chris; March 24th, 2014 at 08:01 AM.

I want the bot can give people Band for entering the second Bybee

Quote Originally Posted by AboL6mh View Post
    I want the bot can give people Band for entering the second Bybee
    Can you explain this a little more? I don't understand what you are asking for.

Thread Information