Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Friday 10:04:51 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Couldn't find channel Correctional Facility
    Friday 10:04:51 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Creating channel Correctional Facility
    Friday 10:05:28 PM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 2560 Msg: invalid group ID
    Friday 10:05:28 PM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 2560 Msg: invalid group ID
    Friday 10:06:28 PM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 2560 Msg: invalid group ID

Thursday 7:25:26 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Couldn't find channel Correctional Facility
    Thursday 7:25:26 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Creating channel Correctional Facility
    Thursday 7:25:26 PM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 779 Msg: invalid channel order
    Thursday 7:25:34 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Couldn't find channel Correctional Facility
    Thursday 7:25:34 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Creating channel Correctional Facility
    Sunday 9:59:26 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Couldn't find channel Correctional Facility
    Sunday 9:59:26 PM INFO - Channel Flood - Creating channel Correctional Facility
    Sunday 10:01:29 PM ERROR - TS3 Query - TS3 Error ID: 2560 Msg: invalid group ID

problem was solved! closed.
    Last edited by voicespeak; April 19th, 2014 at 11:50 AM. Reason: problem was solved! closed.

perl module

hi Scor9ioN, was glad to get acquainted with your creation is a miracle mod. I had a problem with installing perl modules. Please kindly take a full FAQ Installation:

FEATURE 7) - Geographical Database
    FEATURE 8) - Weather Conditions

little is written about these features, I did as yblo written - but there is no effect, ask for help and you paint all the phased.

Can't locate Weather/Underground.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.

Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    Compilation failed in require at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.

Quote Originally Posted by voicespeak View Post
    Can't locate LWP/Simple.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Weather/Underground.pm line 5.
    Compilation failed in require at ./rbm_tools/rbm_weather.pl line 20.
    FEATURE - Geographical Database
    Dependant upon 'Geo::IP::PurePerl' CPan module & rbm_settings.cf On/Off
    toggle, RbMod can now pickup a clients City/Region (database permitting)
    and further utilize these results in other features such as the on-join
    channel creation feature or weather statistics to name a few. This
    feature is disabled by default until both the Geo::IP::PurePerl is installed
    ('cpan' .. 'install Geo::IP::PurePerl') and the free 'GeoLite City' BINARY
    database that this module utilizes is correctly placed at the root of RbMod.
    '/GeoLiteCity.dat'
    'http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLiteCity.dat.gz'

FEATURE - Weather Conditions
    With 'Geo::IP::PurePerl' correctly running and enabled
    under rbm_settings.cf, our second dependency in which to obtain user
    temperatures comes in the form of 'Weather::Underground'. This module,
    when installed (cpan> 'install Weather::Underground') will enable
    certain temperature statistics to appear next to a clients on-join
    'status' group for a short period, as well as a global Celsius
    / Fahrenheit / Conditions global message upon first connections.
    There's of course the more permanent feature 'Temperatures_On'
    that utilizes 85 temperature icons (from -33c - +50c), updated
    on a set interval for all online connections.
    http://rbmod.presension.com/README
    It says that you need to install the module using cpan hard to miss it.
    type
    cpan

install Weather::Underground
    most likely you need to run everything with sudo access so do
    sudo cpan
    install Weather::Underground
    also need
    install Geo::IP::PurePerl
    and download GeoLiteCity.dat in the main rbmod folder
    Last edited by FuzzyThor; April 25th, 2014 at 01:24 AM.

hey,
    can someone send me the download link for the bot?

hi scorp, how long will it take to move the server to your new, dedicated location? :/

I've moved / obtained a nice new, quicker connection than I've been using over the last 5 years. I'm now just looking to grab all my gear from a few towns over.

My target was July 1st, but the way things are moving it might be closer to August 1st (preferably sooner of course). I myself am missing The Public Inn and all my servers too...

Anyone with a decent size truck that lives near / in Kelowna B.C. Canada with a few hours or so to spare.... Let me know!

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    I've moved / obtained a nice new, quicker connection than I've been using over the last 5 years. I'm now just looking to grab all my gear from a few towns over.

My target was July 1st, but the way things are moving it might be closer to August 1st (preferably sooner of course). I myself am missing The Public Inn and all my servers too...

Anyone with a decent size truck that lives near / in Kelowna B.C. Canada with a few hours or so to spare.... Let me know!

-Matt
    How many servers do you have? wtf

Not enough... No between my rack-able equipment and numerous LCDs and miles of cords, few desks.. I also have my own workstation to grab yet... Using the wife's that we brought (not liquid cooled, thus easier to transport..)

But still, it should all fit into a 6' bed.. Or something similar...

-Matt

RSS
    http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/rss/news/
    <22:03:51> "Rb323": овои
    ив новоей ru Thu, 03 Jul 2014 19:02:20 GMT
    овои
    ен езавиимои епблики ела
    3 ил епблика ела паздне ен езавиимои и 70-леие овобождени инка о гилеовки войк.Чиа дале бди на
    <22:03:51> "Rb323": ме [/URL]
    Thu, 03 Jul 2014 07:01:05 GMTбие /dcont/fb/image/minsk_liberation_14_100.jpg Чее анка на одном поамене
    Сама загадона анкова легенда инка, в кооой до и по е беле пна.Чиа дале бди на оме
    Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:40:06 GMTбие /dcont/fb/image/announcement_2.jpg ки «70 л�
    end
    <22:08:38> The icon for server group "Corporal (3)" was not found.
    <22:08:38> The icon for server group "Status 7" was not found.

Great Mod!

And about the Automatic Ranking, how can I change the group military names and icons? I want to use my set of names and icons

Quote Originally Posted by DrAbodoviC View Post
    Great Mod!

And about the Automatic Ranking, how can I change the group military names and icons? I want to use my set of names and icons
    This is not possible in this version. You can only use scorp's icon sets.

- Upload the icon set you want to use to the ts3 library (normally in "/files/virtualserver_xxx/internal/icons").
    - Go to the rbm_settings.conf (Line 267-276)
    - Change the following:

Code:
    #__________________________________________________________________________________
    Military_Rank_On = 1
    Military_Rank_Globally_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Icon_Pack = 1
    Military_Rank_Interval = 30
    Military_Rank_Privately_Announce = 1
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Client_DBIDs = 4->27,13->24
    Military_Rank_Privileged_Group_IDs = 56->6,7->3
    Military_Rank_Requirements = 10800
    Military_Rank_Sort_Order = 1006
    We have 3 icon packs. You can find the icons in the rbm_icons folder.

Please do not modify the source code of RBMod. I'll forward this post to scorp - I hope he will continue coding when he moved the servers to the new location.

Feel free to PM me if you need help!

- Josh / Francis
    RBMod Operator

I am getting following error can anyone help to solve this :

PHP Code:
     Checking online for latest release version...

You're currently running the latest release. (v3.2.4)
            ####################################################################################################

Friday 5:08:43 PM       INFO    - System                - Detected Linux Operating System.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       LOAD    - Logs Creator          - Creating Log File...
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Logs Creator          - rbm_logs/rbmod_1405112923_Friday_5.08.43_PM.log Created.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       LOAD    - Config Files          - Checking Configuration Files...
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 175 rows from rbm_settings.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 13 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_botresponses.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 89 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_triggers.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 475 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_badwords.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 145 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_funwords.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 245 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_quotes.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       OK      - Config Files          - Loaded 31 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_goodbye.cf.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       DONE    - Config Files          - Configuration Files Loaded.
    Friday 5:08:43 PM       WARN    - Socket 0              - TCP socket failed to start: Connection refused
    Terminated 

Thread Information