Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Ok download the archive and replace ./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm Archi.
    Let me know if it makes a different noise this time.. Hopefully.

* Fixed: Rb Groups replicating twice or more for clients (due to the new auto-reconnect feature)

Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 12th, 2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Fixed: Rb Groups replicating twice or more for clients

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    Google translate ?? :P

you mean IPs list ? you only need 1 line for VPN IP range ban
    Man did you realy don`t know ban list well. Check this out http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...-and-list.html

In this simple text file is badwords conntent ban in teamspeak.

So if you using a range like
    74.115.*.*
    199.255.*.*
    Telling people that you need one line per one mask like abowe is not tru,
    Use this
    (74.115.*.*|199.255.*.*|123.11.1*.50|123.123.123.1 2*|127.0.0.*)

Meaby it don`t looks well but if you have that ip one line is powerfull.

remember: If you want to let you users to login on teamspeak witch vpn to get info about vpn ban just add ignore ban to def channel then IMO baned user can`t move anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    Ok download the archive and replace ./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm Archi.
    Let me know if it makes a different noise this time.. Hopefully.

* Fixed: Rb Groups replicating twice or more for clients (due to the new auto-reconnect feature)

Code:
    Serverquery Flood Commands: 500
    Friday 1:56:38 PM       OK      - TS3 Query             - Serverquery Flood Time: 2
    Friday 1:56:38 PM       LOAD    - Group Creator         - Checking Rb 'Groups' on your TS3 server...
    Use of uninitialized value $guestsID in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 475, <GEN0> line 1.
    Friday 1:56:44 PM       INFO    - TS3 Query             - Attempting to reconnect... 1/10 retries.

all the privileges that you mentioned - they are in a group Admin Server Query

Rb Guest appears only when I edit rbm_parent.pm

475 line - my ($results_ref) = &Rbm_TS3Query('servergroupcopy ssgid=8'.$guestsID

In rbm_settings.cf I should now: Default_Guest_Group_ID = Default

After that I run your mod: ./rbmod.pl
    Code:
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       DONE    - Config Files          - Configuration Files Loaded.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       LOAD    - Logs Cleaner          - Stagnant Log Cleaner...
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       OK      - Logs Cleaner          - Nothing to cleanup.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       LOAD    - Socket                - Connecting to Query Socket...
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       OK      - Socket                - RbMod Socket Connected Successfully to 123.123.123.123 (10011)
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       LOAD    - Group Cleaner         - Launching dormant RbMod group cleaner...
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       INFO    - Group Cleaner         - Attempting to cleanup 0 old RbM groups...
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       INFO    - Group Cleaner         - Estimated Time Remaining:  0 seconds...
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       OK      - Group Cleaner         - Finished cleaning 0 dormant RbMod groups.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       OK      - TS3 Query             - Serverquery Flood Commands: 500
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       OK      - TS3 Query             - Serverquery Flood Time: 2
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       LOAD    - Group Creator         - Checking Rb 'Groups' on your TS3 server...
    Use of uninitialized value $guestsID in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 475, <GEN0> line 1.
    Use of uninitialized value $guestsID in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 502, <GEN0> line 1.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       OK      - Group Creator         - Copied Guest Group with Group ID:  To New Group ID: 7565
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       LOAD    - Database              - Finished storing DB channel list into memory. 255 rows found.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       LOAD    - Database              - Finished storing DB client list into memory. 115 rows found.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       DONE    - Bootup                - Startup Sequence Completed.
    Friday 2:13:03 PM       INFO    - Bootup                - RbMod's deployed. Type 'Help' for console commands.
    RB Guest works, just like the error...

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

one set myself a new server, download modes - Start , and it all correctly ...
    Yet some sort of trouble with my privilege, I think ...
    Last edited by Ar2rJke; October 12th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by polski View Post
    Man did you realy don`t know ban list well. Check this out http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...-and-list.html

In this simple text file is badwords conntent ban in teamspeak.

So if you using a range like
    74.115.*.*
    199.255.*.*
    Telling people that you need one line per one mask like abowe is not tru,
    Use this
    (74.115.*.*|199.255.*.*|123.11.1*.50|123.123.123.1 2*|127.0.0.*)

Meaby it don`t looks well but if you have that ip one line is powerfull.

remember: If you want to let you users to login on teamspeak witch vpn to get info about vpn ban just add ignore ban to def channel then IMO baned user can`t move anywhere else.
    most of the time VPN have 1 IP range which only need 1 line with REGex to ban (the easyway) working like a charm on my servers since ages :P

/soz4offtopic

Ar2rJke
    - Copied Guest Group with Group ID: To New Group ID: 7565
    Notice how it isn't finding your original guest group to copy.. Either the bot doesn't have permissions to use 'servergrouplist' to begin with or your default guest group is something other than 'Guest' type 1..

You seem to be the only one with this issue Archi...

Suggestion,
    #1) Turn off all other Mods / Addons running during RbMods start up..
    #2) Perhaps setup a test server on port 9988 and see what happens for you.. fresh server with fresh list(s)..
    #3) Double check the Mods granted permissions / TS3 whitelist etc....
    #4) Send the Mod creator a full size log or two next time.
    #5) Check by issuing (from the Mods account) query 'servergrouplist', the Mod looks for 'sgid=8 name=Guest type=1'
    If you can see the exact same 'sgid=8 name=Guest type=1' with the Mods log-in credentials, you may have other issues here yet...

Edit:

* Fixed Default_Guest_Group_ID Didn't pickup on anything other than 'default', should search properly for any manually entered Guest ID you enter here now.

Ar2rJke I went ahead and reworked the add_groups subroutine, it seems when you were picking your own guest ID, 8 in the settings.cf, the subroutine wasn't picking up on the manually entered guest group. Now it should.
    My apologies Archi, I should have tested all the plausible scenarios for this variable more.

Please download and replace ./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm and try again first with 'Default', if that doesn't work again try the manual '8' in rbm_settings.cf.

Download

Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 12th, 2012 at 09:39 PM.

rbm_settings.cf > Default_Guest_Group_ID = Default - does not work!
    Code:
    Saturday 1:39:10 AM     LOAD    - Group Creator         - Checking Rb 'Groups' on your TS3 server...
    Use of uninitialized value $guestsID in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 471, <GEN0> line 1.
    Use of uninitialized value $guestsID in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm line 495, <GEN0> line 1.
    Saturday 1:39:10 AM     ERROR   - SHUTDOWN              - Couldn't find groupID:  to duplicate!
    rbm_settings.cf > Default_Guest_Group_ID = 8 - works!
    Code:
    Saturday 1:39:55 AM     LOAD    - Group Creator         - Checking Rb 'Groups' on your TS3 server...
    Saturday 1:39:55 AM     OK      - Group Creator         - Copied Guest Group with Group ID: 8 To New Group ID: 7569
    Saturday 1:39:55 AM     LOAD    - Database              - Finished storing DB channel list into memory. 256 rows found.
    Saturday 1:39:55 AM     DONE    - Bootup                - Startup Sequence Completed.
    Saturday 1:39:55 AM     INFO    - Bootup                - RbMod's deployed. Type 'Help' for console commands.

+ Added
    'Default_Guest_Group_Name = Default', choose the name of RbMods duplicated guest group.

updated:
    ./rbm_packages/
    rbm_parent.pm
    ./rbm_settings.cf

Download

+ Fixed Nickname_Language_Filter replicating existing online member groups after kicking a single client for a word infraction (Had code for the auto-reconnect still interfering).

Replace:
    ./rbm_packages/

Download

Questions/ideas.. !

1st is it possible to use 1 mod running for mult-server? ( virtualservers )?

2nd is it possible to make the
    -Group_Protected_GroupID_MemberIDs
    -Channel_Delete_Dormant_Exempt_IDs
    etc.. pretty much everything with IDs/list

is it possible to make it stored with mysql db ? or at least external text files ?

i am the tech admin on multiple servers and currently looking to make some kind of PHP webbased panel to control the bots/mods (group protection list, auto move list, channels whitelist etc.)

Ahmed
    Currently this isn't feasible unless you replicate the entire Mod to a directory for another particular server setup..
    This has been something on the back of my mind for awhile now, I can definitely code this, but at the moment I'm working on something, essentially related to your next question...

2nd is it possible to make the
    -Group_Protected_GroupID_MemberIDs
    -Channel_Delete_Dormant_Exempt_IDs
    etc.. pretty much everything with IDs/list

is it possible to make it stored with mysql db ? or at least external text files ?
    The rbm_settings.cf that holds these variables, could be opened and parsed with pretty much anything I guess.
    I've stayed away from using MySQL and SQ-Lite as to reduce dependencies for the Mod. All client and channel information is stored in ./rbm_stored/ flat file text files as you've probably already noticed.

Since everyone keeps asking about more accessibility and control of the Mod. I'll just come out and tell you what I'm currently working towards right now.

Name:  main_top.png
Views: 467
Size:  361.3 KB

This is just a little snapshot of the log-in page for RbMod in Beta7. RbMod B7+ will have a built-in web server / webpage you can run and administrate the Mod with. you'll be able to white list other friends or admins and give them log-in credentials also to help administrate the Mod. Further more, once I finish wrapping up some JS and Ajax calls and parsing all these Mod features for this particular expansion, I hope to bring this control-panel, stand-alone web interface to the Teamspeak query side of life also, where you can query and control your virtual server with a nice graphical interface. As I'm currently doing all the graphics and various languages myself, it might be a little while yet until you guys see this online. I want the Pre-alpha version to at least function a little for people.
    The interface doesn't require a web-server of any kind, such as IIS or Apache2 for example. It's all self contained.

Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 14th, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

great will be waiting for it for sure
    if you ever needed a tester or something i will be glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    Questions/ideas.. !

This feature is very important, I have many servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    This is just a little snapshot of the log-in page for RbMod in Beta7. RbMod B7+ will have a built-in web server / webpage you can run and administrate the Mod with. you'll be able to white list other friends or admins and give them log-in credentials also to help administrate the Mod. Further more, once I finish wrapping up some JS and Ajax calls and parsing all these Mod features for this particular expansion, I hope to bring this control-panel, stand-alone web interface to the Teamspeak query side of life also, where you can query and control your virtual server with a nice graphical interface. As I'm currently doing all the graphics and various languages myself, it might be a little while yet until you guys see this online. I want the Pre-alpha version to at least function a little for people.
    The interface doesn't require a web-server of any kind, such as IIS or Apache2 for example. It's all self contained.
    Web Interface to control, like "the old" ts2, never implemented in ts3, will be fantastic!

+ Fixed Boot-up missing IO:Socket in parent.pm.. (I actually forgot to upload this in the previous upload, my mistake)

+ Fixed Missing print value for periodic client disconnects.

Replace:
    ./rbmod.pl

./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm

Download

Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 19th, 2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Fixed Missing print value for periodic client disconnects.

Thread Information