Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Hi,

i always get this error while starting the script:

Sunday 3:33:10 AM INFO - System - Detected Linux Operating System.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM LOAD - Logs Creator - Creating Log File...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Logs Creator - rbm_logs/rbmod_1350783190_Sunday_3.33.10_AM.log Created.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM LOAD - Config Files - Checking Configuration Files...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Config Files - Loaded 81 rows from rbm_settings.cf.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Config Files - Loaded 146 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_funwords.cf.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Config Files - Loaded 448 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_badwords.cf.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Config Files - Loaded 10 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_botresponses.cf.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Config Files - Loaded 226 rows from rbm_extras/rbm_quotes.cf.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM DONE - Config Files - Configuration Files Loaded.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM LOAD - Logs Cleaner - Stagnant Log Cleaner...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Logs Cleaner - Nothing to cleanup.
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM LOAD - Socket - Connecting to Query Socket...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Socket - RbMod\sB6 Socket Connected Successfully to 85.214.152.119 (10011)
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM LOAD - Group Cleaner - Launching dormant RbMod group cleaner...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM INFO - Group Cleaner - Attempting to cleanup 8 old RbM groups...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM INFO - Group Cleaner - Estimated Time Remaining: 2 seconds...
    Sunday 3:33:10 AM OK - Group Cleaner - Removed temporary groupID: 48 - Rb\sMac.
    Sunday 3:33:11 AM OK - Group Cleaner - Removed temporary groupID: 48 - Rb\sMac.
    Sunday 3:33:12 AM OK - Group Cleaner - Removed temporary groupID: 48 - Rb\sMac.
    Sunday 3:33:13 AM OK - Group Cleaner - Finished cleaning 13 dormant RbMod groups.
    Sunday 3:33:13 AM LOAD - Group Creator - Checking Rb 'Groups' on your TS3 server...
    Sunday 3:33:13 AM SET - Group Creator - Group Guest already exists with GroupID: 55
    Sunday 3:33:13 AM ERROR - SHUTDOWN - Couldn't find Rb\sGuest group ID: 55 to duplicate!
    I tried different Inputs, e.g.
    Default_Guest_Group_ID = Default
    Default_Guest_Group_ID = 8

What is the actual group ID of your guest group? And is it named 'Guest', Default looks for 'Guest', but if you rename it to something else, then you should use the ID instead.

Please download Beta 6 Archive again (Updated 8:47pm PST), I've stuck the new, rewritten and quicker Beta7 'add_groups' subroutine for setting up RbMod groups into Beta6 here.

Let me know how this works for you.

Updated;
    ./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm

Now its seems to work!

Thank u very much

Quote Originally Posted by MajesNix View Post
    Now its seems to work!

Thank u very much
    Great, when I noticed our Russian friend Ar2rJke experiencing the same type of boot-up error(s) as yourself, I dug into the method I was using to obtain each newly created Rb Group (The first 6 groups it makes) ID number.. Prior to this new subroutine, RbMod would create a group such as Guest, wait for the response from the TS3 server for the new ID, and move onto creating the next group. Not only was this method a little slower, but it could also return undesired ID numbers, sometimes from the previous group, due to the numerous queries piling up.

This new sub adds all 6 groups, then does a 'servergrouplist' once for all 6 ID's..
    I've also changed the Trace / Rank features to use this type of routine for adding additional groups, which will be included once I polish a little more of this web interface up for Beta 7.
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 24th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Decreased CPU consumption after boot-up.

Update to Beta6: Decreased CPU consumption significantly after boot-up.

Replace ./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm

Download

Hi, after upgrading CPU jumps from 2% to 38%

Quote Originally Posted by Ar2rJke View Post
    Hi, after upgrading CPU jumps from 2% to 38%
    The upgrade I released slowed down a timer, didn't speed it up, so...... Care to elaborate as to what features are running, how many clients you have and what process(es) are actually eating up your CPU........?

Remember Ar2rJke:
    1, Channel Language Filter (450 words ) x 260 channels @ bootup = CPU cycles.
    2, Nickname Language Filter (450 words ) x 200+ clients @ bootup = CPU cycles.

Other than this I can't see a periodic cpu spike, unless it's your rbm_clients.cf that has built up in size and has to write to disk upon users parting the server each time.
    Check the byte size of rbm_stored/rbm_clients.cf for me when you get a chance.

Beta7 will include an interface to edit / change / purge old or stagnant clients from Rb's DB.

PS; I would be finished Beta 7 if I hadn't injured my mousing hand. I've still been working on it but limited to 1 finger typing for a few weeks now - It's almost healed, so I hope to have B7 online before my BD here in a few weeks. My gift to the TS3 community if all goes well.

Name:  Rbm_WebInterface_SS1.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  786.4 KB
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 28th, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

so you know that I have these unused functions ...
    I still have only two functions dynamic banner and auto delete channel.

used to be from 0% to 7-8% now from 2% to 30% jumps.

and backup is not made for you ((

rbm_clients.cf - 158 KiB
    rbm_channels.cf - 90 KiB

I reduced the timer back to 0.01 delay between socket reads for you Ar2rJke.
    At the same time I updated other code in hopes of reducing idle cpu cycles in a different manor.
    It's behaving as expected here.. Let me know how it behaves on your side Ar2rJke.......

Update: ./rbm_packages/rbm_parent.pm

Last edited by Scor9ioN; October 29th, 2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: I had my coffee eventually.

Release 2.0 Beta 7 ( November 16th )

+ Added 'Default_Guest_Group_Name', choose the name of RbMod's duplicated guest group

+ Added O/S Detection 5th icon for Android devices: ./rbm_icons/icon_118227499

* Renamed rbm_settings.cf 'Virtual_Port' variable to 'Query_Virtual_Port'.

* Renamed rbm_settings.cf 'Exempt_Group_IDs' variable to 'Query_Exempt_Group_IDs'.

* Changed rbm_settings.cf formatted alphabetically for the new web interface.

* Changed the method and increased the speed in which new Rb groups are created.

+ Added stand-alone web server ./rbm_webserver/* (1329k)
    WebServer_On
    WebServer_Login
    WebServer_Password
    WebServer_Address
    WebServer_Port
    WebServer_Client_Limit
    WebServer_Client_WhiteList

+ Added GUI (HTTP Interface). Setup a port in which to listen for incoming HTTP
    requests from any white listed client you choose. Reboot, Reconnect, Edit
    the settings.cf and MOTD, Send TS3 server queries or just check RbMod's
    database and purge clients. More work yet to come for this new feature.

+ Added RBL (Real-time Blackhole List) feature.
    With this new feature enabled, every new client will be checked (via nslookup)
    against the online RBL at DNS xbl.spamhaus.org. White list any IP addresses
    that are known to be friendly.
    RBL_Check_On
    RBL_Check_WhiteList

+ Added Idle-Move Feature.
    Choose which groups to skip over as this feature will move any client found
    idling over a set amount of time to a chosen channel ID. Thx Dan22
    Idle_Move_On
    Idle_Move_Channel_ID
    Idle_Move_Time_Requirement
    Idle_Move_Exempt_Group_IDs

- Fixed bytes sent and received storing to RbMod's database for the MOTD.

! KNOWN ISSUES (TODO List):
    - Saving the MOTD sometimes introduces an extra character (white space) or two
    through the GUI.
    - Favicon doesn't always display properly in some browsers.
    - Not fully tested in IE and others just yet, developed in FF...
    - rbm_settings.cf isn't sorted / organized the way it should be, requires searching for
    'query_' commands to get the Mod running for the first time.
    - Idle-Move spams the global chat if there's no channel ID found upon moving idlers.
    - Stagnant Cookies aren't being purged from ./rbm_webserver/cookies/ just yet.

! INFO: I'm putting together a rbm_help.cf file next, which will explain all 94
    rbm_settings.cf variables in greater length. I'll also apply these to the web
    interface - settings section.

! UPDATE: Updated Beta 7 archive, which fixes some web interface problems.
    Also changed the RBL to use xbl.spamhaus.org vs. zen.spamhaus.org, as to
    reduce unnecessary bans.

YouTube Demonstration (No audio just yet)

Download

Last edited by Scor9ioN; November 18th, 2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: changed the RBL to use xbl.spamhaus.org vs. zen.spamhaus.org, as to reduce unnecessary bans.

Added DJ xesya's RbMod Mix to the quick YouTube demonstration video I uploaded the other day. Thx xesya from Romania

I also placed all the query_ commands in rbm_settings.cf at the top, for first time installation - easier to find right now.
    I've also fixed a channel language filter bug I noticed, when my own channels climbed to over 174 today.
    Fixed a Web-Interface bug, which would delete the entire rbm_settings.cf upon saving occasionally.

These are just a few quick fixes, let me know if anyone has any issues related to these changes.

Download
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; November 23rd, 2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Fixed a Web-Interface bug, which would delete the entire rbm_settings.cf upon saving occasionally.

* Fixed the Nickname Protection feature (buggy since Nickname Language Filter?).
    * Fixed Web-Interface MOTD white spaces appearing from thin air.
    * I've also tweaked a few other little things.

Update:
    ./rbm_packages/*

Download
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; November 23rd, 2012 at 07:13 AM.

Good job

i installed on my server but getting an error with the web server when i try to log in
    > Use of uninitialized value $cookie in concatenation (.) or string at rbm_packages/rbm_website.pm line 63.
    anyidea ?
    thx

/add soz my bad it was because of wrong password i thought it was an error because it wont login with firefox i had to use chrome to make it login..
    Last edited by Ahmed; November 25th, 2012 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    Good job

i installed on my server but getting an error with the web server when i try to log in

anyidea ?
    thx

/add soz my bad it was because of wrong password i thought it was an error because it wont login with firefox i had to use chrome to make it login..

Have you whitelisted the workstation / machine IP connecting into the Mods web interface?

I can see an error in the code (which I fixed now for the next upload) but this is usually related to connecting to the Mods web-interface, and the mod doesn't recognize the inbound IP. It was / is redirecting (without the cookie variable, my mistake) but never the less, if your IP isn't whitelisted in rbm_settings.cf -> 'WebServer_Client_WhiteList = <IP>'. Also check the Username and password, both case sensitive.

The only other time this subroutine's called, is on the logout. But this should be using the cookie variable by the looks of things.

Last edited by Scor9ioN; November 26th, 2012 at 05:04 AM.

Thread Information