So I woke up today to find that my circuit that both my router and wireless router were on died. So I ran an extension cord from the surge protector they were plugged into to the nearest working power source. This seems like it would fix the problem, but ohhh ho no. The "Link" light signalling my router and my modem have a connection now pulses. I can't connect to any sites, and the only thing I can do is Skype, despite my internet connection stating there is nothing wrong with it. I plug my ethernet cord into the modem instead of running it through the router and suddenly everything works but Teamspeak.

So from there I shut off all the power in the house, do a hard reset, all that jazz and after all that everything still sucks ass. Although I can now connect to my wireless router with my phone. Noticing the 4th ethernet port on my router isn't blinking, I swap my cord to that one (the one running to my pc) and everything works fine now. Except Teamspeak.

I've checked my ports and I've checked my firewall (Even turning off the firewall did nothing, I even reinstalled Norton just in case it might fix it) and my IP but nothing was different. My router retained all of its settings and IPchicken.com and whatsmyip both give me the same IP that I've been using to connect to the server I host. Still no dice. I can't connect and neither can anyone else. Any help?