Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3

    Post DpierreS- Starcraft 2 Skin

    Hey everyone!

    Just uploaded version 2.0 of my Starcraft 2 skin and you can download it in the Addons Section here.

    I've changed the overall look of the skin, backgrounds and buttons.

    Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy it!



    Version History:
    v2.0- Major design changes
    v1.2- Updated menu bar
    v1.1- Fixed menu bar
    v1.0- Original Release


    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...ft-2-Skin.html
    Last edited by DpierreS; September 20th, 2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Relesed v2.0-Major Overhaul

  2. #2
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up Nice work

    Quote Originally Posted by DpierreS View Post
    Hey everyone!

    Just uploaded version 2.0 of my Starcraft 2 skin and you can download it in the Addons Section here.

    I've changed the overall look of the skin, backgrounds and buttons.

    Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy it!



    Version History:
    v2.0- Major design changes
    v1.2- Updated menu bar
    v1.1- Fixed menu bar
    v1.0- Original Release


    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...ft-2-Skin.html

    Everything well sees from really, only buttons are too big (TABS) . please change

  3. #3
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SmogMog View Post
    Everything well sees from really, only buttons are too big (TABS) . please change
    Thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciate the feedback and will consider this on the next update.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    9
    Just wanted to say thanks, used your skin to start learning skinning.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by londonsmee View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks, used your skin to start learning skinning.
    Awesome, it's a lot of fun. Hoping to start work on another one myself. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    10
    The skin is forcing me to right click open links in the chat - Also there is an typo in the channelinfo.tpl or the serverinfo.tpl (</td">) at the bottom - I believe the " is not so post to be there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    2
    Hey DpierreS. I have tried to create TS3 skins for my TS3 servers and I have a hard time even with all the forums and stuff on here... I was wondering if you could create a couple for my TS3 for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 17th, 2010, 01:00 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 29th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •