Forum

New Server Version Available Message

Hello I am Using Multi servers and the servers have their own message so every-opening I have to close 2 message and I have to do 18 times of this!!! So is tehere way to close ''New Server Version Available Message'' message Thank you !

No, the message will be displayed as long as the admin of the server(s) in question did not update their servers to the latest version from our downloads page. Please tell the server admin of the server in question to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    No, the message will be displayed as long as the admin of the server(s) in question did not update their servers to the latest version from our downloads page. Please tell the server admin of the server in question to update.
    I would think that after a few days of getting these messages every time we (client users) connect to a server that the messages would stop.

The message will stop appearing as soon as the server has been updated to the latest version of TeamSpeak.

A friend of mine ran an old version for long time, but no message appeared. Then suddenly the message was shown to every user connecting to the server. Was something changed here? I am very confused.

The message not being shown was a small oversight which has been corrected a couple weeks ago yes.

Thread Information