Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question [Request] Free LIMITED App for iPhone and Android

Don't let the low post count fool you, I've been a long time TS2 and 3 user.

My request is for a free LIMITED app.

The free app would be restricted as such:
    Connect to ONE server only
    No admin options
    Banner ads on top and/or bottom of the app

The reason why I make this request is even though its only 5 dollars, many of us, like myself cannot afford even that. After Bills, Groceries, Medication, etc, I have usually 15 dollars for gas for the next 2 weeks. So to be fair, a free LIMITED app would allow us to have the app with ads and basic functionality.

Re: [Request] Free LIMITED App for iPhone and Android

I dont think that will happen! Free or limited = Security loopholes for Hacker's Cracker's or whatever. Just support the TeamSpeak Team. I would pay 10 Bucks for that app. Just see the possibilities. Get a low minute plan but unlimited data, tell all your friends and you got the app price back in your half billing cycle! They do enough with the NPL. How much more for free.

<Z10>BT5

It's also pretty expensive to build an app and to promote it. There are special firms like http://madvertise.com/en/ to promote it. I mean you can ask around who would buy one. I think a lot of people wouldn't pay 10 bucks for an app.

Well, I'm my opinion if you bought an IPhone or IPad you have money. So you can pay anything in App Store, cause I don't see the reason that you bought the most expensive cellphone in the market and you want free things. lol. That's ironic.
    Last edited by varela1george; September 30th, 2012 at 01:55 AM.

Re: [Request] Free LIMITED App for iPhone and Android

Point is: Somebody has to make it. The client is for free the NPL is for free and you could host from home= 0$ expenses!!! Or rent a root 14 to 50 buck. TeamSpeak made s far $0 profit on the option above. If you rent a TeamSpeak Server from a provider= Super support and speed no hustle to setup. You support in this option TS. If you see it a smart way you can equip family, friends and others via your own Server, in combination with the mobile Apps, you got your own talk network no matter where you are and it is still cheaper then a full loaded Iphone contract.

Safe money, cut grass in the neighbourhood to buy this app. It's worth every pennie euro or whatever currency you got.

$10 bucks was my personal example! its still $5 or less

<Z10>BT5

Thread Information