Forum

Smile [RELEASE] [LUA] Autofill Date (update channel topic on connected)

Hi

This plugin automaticly add current date and time as the subject of the channel which you are connecting as the defalut channel.

Many Polish (and not only) server uses the current date to topics channel to check the activity on the channel. If the date is older than, say, seven days a channel is removed.

Although many plugins already created for testing the activity in other ways, there are still some servers utilize this method.

It is a little stressful and tiring for the users. That's why I wrote this simple plugin automatically are editing the date each time you connect.

Plugin works automaticly on every connection and check whether you have connected to a specific channel - if they edit the channel and fill date in format DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM. yeu can change date format in init.lua by provide correct date format.

In version 1.2 they have own lua_plugin menu to add or remove channel to edit!

If you don`t need fill date you can edit init.lua file and set what conntent should be set when you connecting.

If i made more simple plugins like this i will pack this in to a one big plugin witch options to enable or disable.

Version 1.2 still beta (need be tested by otcher people not only by me)
    Plugin is on official AddOns Page http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...fill-Date.html
    Last edited by polski; December 26th, 2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: add how to use it & update script

Hello, could you throw a full Occupational. Pliz

Quote Originally Posted by Ar2rJke View Post
    Hello, could you throw a full Occupational. Pliz
    I realy don`t understand this. AutoFill Date is redy to use and its independent. My words about packing all otcher usefull script was like TODO.

Please edit you post and try find other words for something what you trying to ask. My english skils is like google translate becouse i use it a loot.

Edit: This plugin works only if you connecting to a specific channel (onConectionStatusChangeEvent). Use Bookmark system managment in temamspeak then plugin will be work for you.

Note: You MUST connect to a specific channel.
    Last edited by polski; October 10th, 2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: add link to a topic

How to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by polski
    Note, if you do not have permission plugin does not change the date and activated anti-spam protection
    Mam prawa bo mam channel admina, tylko podejrzewam właśnie że na serverze jest aktywne te zabezpieczenie antyspamowe dlatego nie zmienia mi daty. Jak sprawdzić czy to zabezpieczenie jest aktywne na serverze?(przypominam jestem tylko adminem kanału ale mam kontakt z adminem servera)
    Po za tym ściągnąłem tą najnowszą wersje twojego pluginu i tam jest z deka inaczej niż na screenie tzn. klikając PPM na mój kanał wchodze w opcje Lua Plugin i tam są jakieś 3 opcje do wyboru: Testmodule: Channel item.... wybrałem pierwszy. Czy wybór tej opcji ma jakieś znaczenie w działaniu tego pluginu?

Specyfikacja: TS3 client 3.0.9.2, TS3 server 3.0.6.1, Win 7 64bit,

Thread Information