Forum

Thread: help needed TS3

Unhappy help needed TS3

hello,
    I started using teamspeak yestrday but when i tried joining in the teamspeak public channel i got spammed by the system saying "user entered your channel" or "user left your channle" if thats how teamspeak works then how am i supposed to talk to people? i couldn't hear any one else just the system please help me.

Thanks.
    Adevb

By default you get notified for each user who joins or leaves your channel. On large public servers where many people enter and leave the channel in a short period of time this will lead to what you experienced.
    You can disable that by clicking Self -> Sound pack -> sounds deactivated and it will stop for the current connection.

You can also change this for each bookmark in bookmarks -> manage bookmark -> select the server -> more -> sound pack -> choose sounds deactivated.

If you don't ever want to hear it you can disable it for all new connections in settings -> options -> notifications -> choose sounds deactivated in the upper left drop down. Changing this settings won't affect bookmarks already created.
    Please note that you can still enable it for certain servers in the bookmarks.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    By default you get notified for each user who joins or leaves your channel. On large public servers where many people enter and leave the channel in a short period of time this will lead to what you experienced.
    You can disable that by clicking Self -> Sound pack -> sounds deactivated and it will stop for the current connection.

You can also change this for each bookmark in bookmarks -> manage bookmark -> select the server -> more -> sound pack -> choose sounds deactivated.

If you don't ever want to hear it you can disable it for all new connections in settings -> options -> notifications -> choose sounds deactivated in the upper left drop down. Changing this settings won't affect bookmarks already created.
    Please note that you can still enable it for certain servers in the bookmarks.
    thank you very much

Thread Information