Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

very low Playback Volume within TS3

Hey - i have the following Problem with my TS3 Client ( 3.0.8 ) a few Weeks now

whenever i use my Headset ( Senheiser PC350 ) outside of TS3 the Sound Playback Volume is fine - as soon as i switch into TS3 and try to communicate or even testing my Settings inside Options-Playback the Volume is nearly muted - i adjusted my Volume Lvls to maximum ( Headset ,TS3 and System ) and i am barely able to hear a whisper from it.
    I am running it on Windows 7 ( auto patched ) with an MSI 770 G45 Mainboard and VIA HD Onboard Sound.
    all other Stuff like Games ,Music and Movies is running over my Asus Xonor D1 Soundcard and not affected in any Way by TS3.( Soundcard is set to Standard Device for Playback ,Onboard is set as Standard Communications Device )

Any Suggestions how to fix the Soundproblem within TS3 ?

maybe your onboard sound is broken, or just generally quite? Try using your regular soundcard for TeamSpeak as well.

Also: In the Windows recording settings make sure that on the communications tab you selected "Do Nothing".

nope the Problem is clearly coming from Teamspeak - i tested it with the Soundcard - same Problem there ,fine Volume Levels outside of Teamspeak ,to quiet within TS3
    Communications Tab is set to do nothing

Maybe your Application specific Volume Slider in the windows Volume mixer is all the way down?
    Click the Speaker icon in the systray and click the Mixer link below the headset and / or speakers and scroll to the right till you see TeamSpeak and make sure the slider is at a reasonable level and also that the muted button is not pressed below TeamSpeak.

nope as writen in the first Post - everything for the Communication is set to maximum

I have to agree, volume in general for TS3 is very low... have to put it @ +20db to get decent volume if using speakers... headphones don't have this issue.

Thread Information