Forum

[not possible] Forced Advanced Permission System

In our group we have new admins joining our Server Admin group all the time, and from time to time they seem to change server admin settings (this is fine) BUT because they are inexperienced they are ONLY using the basic permissions system which then messes up all the permissions I have carefully set using advanced permissions system.

So is there currently a way to have a "Forced Advanced Permission System" upon joining a particular group (or becoming an admin). If not would you consider adding this feature?

Surely I am not the only one having this problem!

Thanks,
    Ray

This is a client setting and you can't force to have it enabled for other clients.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I had a feeling that might be the response.

I guess my answer would be to setup a Server Admin group with correct permissions and just use it as a sort of template, and just copy it over when they mess things up.

Please correct me if you can think of another way around this issue, apart from telling new admins to use advanced permissions system, but at best among other admins & New admins giving "admin status" the knowledge won't filter down and probably get less than 50% compliance. Ohh well life goes on, I thought it was best to put it out there anyway.

I'm sorry, but i have to tell you, the only way to solve it, is to tell users, to use this system.

The easy permission system is a template, but it is hardcoded in our client.

Maybe you should not allow users without knowledgebase, to change your permissions anyways. You seem to be scared, that this will happen
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information