Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    76

    Virtualserver_min_client_version

    Hello,

    what is the correct (new Clients) Value for VIRTUALSERVER_MIN_CLIENT_VERSION table ...

    help ---> About Teamspeak shows me Version and a Date ^^

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    1,801
    Depends, if you want to allow mobile clients on you can update that to the latest desktop client.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Depends, if you want to allow mobile clients on you can update that to the latest desktop client.
    ? sry i dont understand ? oO
    what is the value for the database ... nummer words ? i cant find info about that
    actually is in the Databasetable "Value" "12369"
    i thinnk its the frist beta version ... but what is the value for the correct client

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    1,801
    To allow:
    • old open android beta and all below: 14859
    • iOS (3.0.2) and all below: 1320399737
    • new closed android beta (3.0.9.1) and all below: 1351090895
    • just current desktop client (3.0.9.2) use: 1351504843

  5. #5
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    To allow:
    • old open android beta and all below: 14859
    • iOS (3.0.2) and all below: 1320399737
    • new closed android beta (3.0.9.1) and all below: 1351090895
    • just current desktop client (3.0.9.2) use: 1351504843
    Thanks m8

    Where can I get this numbers ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    1,801
    connect to a server with a client, then connect to query port of that server to get clientinfo on that client connection

  7. #7
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    connect to a server with a client, then connect to query port of that server to get clientinfo on that client connection

    Thanks m8

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Resolved] virtualserver_min_client_version for pc and mobile clients.
    By Nicocaps in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: April 27th, 2015, 10:15 AM
  2. virtualserver_min_client_version problem
    By marcpb94 in forum Server Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 26th, 2013, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 21st, 2010, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •