Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

TSX Bot speaking and playing mp3 files plus plugin system

Hello. teamspeak users i would like to let you know there will be a new bot released this year. Its gonna be a real powefull bot with a working plugin system. it can run on linux and windows as well. check out our webpage for news.
    if you got any wishes for features of this bot post them in our Forum thx

www.tsxbot.de
    or
    TSXBOT Forum
    Last edited by Master_Jochen; November 29th, 2012 at 06:57 PM.

We now running our bot on a test server check out on our forum to get ip and port.

Sounds great but I don't see ip : port anywhere?
    I also have a Music Bot, adapted JTS3 Server Mod to personal use. I can use youtube, text-to-speech, download files, play streams, etc etc.

But yesterday I made a Web Interface (lots of jQuery and AJAX) in conjunction with VLC and is totally independent of the java bot.

international-freaks-clan.de:9987

a Web Interface ist also planed . and youtube as well . we have endless ideas and can all build cause of the plugin system .the bot is now for 8 month under development .
    Last edited by Chris; November 27th, 2012 at 03:28 PM.

Just joined your server, I really like the bot and how it welcomes you to the server. If you guys need any help with development, please let me know. I might be able to help out, and would love to. I would much be able to help with a web interface as Web Development is what I do mostly.

Thanks JoshuaK, we first of all have to get the basic stuff done each plugin i start to code gifs me ideas for the basic functions the bot should deliver. But you all welcome to let us know your ideas for plugins, just post in our forum TSXBOT Forum
    Last edited by Master_Jochen; November 27th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

Looking good Master_Jochen, I'm patiently awaiting the first public / beta release (if available?). From what I can see on your server, you have a nice system laid out here for plugins and automated features.

I'll be keeping tabs on the progression of TSX.
    Last edited by Scor9ioN; November 28th, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

I cant wait to finish TSX

Some wishes for the bot?

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Jochen View Post
    Some wishes for the bot?
    A) Can you make it use less toilet paper..? Thus decreasing plumbing costs and increasing bathroom efficiency?
    B) Will it understand the cost in the utility bill if it continuously runs hair dryers and curling irons? And shutdown or go into a stand-by mode?
    C) How about jealousy? If your bot were to mingle with my bot on the server, would TSX mind it if RbMod associated with say, a music bot?

These are just a few routines that I thought of for now.. Otherwise, TSX's is looking good IMO

D)
    I notice when I join your server, the text-to-speech draws upon my nickname (with a 9). Could you make it articulate my phonetic (if variable = true) otherwise ignore and use regular nickname as a fallback..?

Hi there, notice this is my first post, I can introduce myself as one of the heads behind tsxbot.

To answer your questions:
    a) not yet
    b) not yet

BUT with our API you can write your own plugins to teach it those..."things" :-)

c) Well I don't even... huh ? I do not think they would interfere with each other...
    d) It should be using your phonetic name (if existent) anyway - that's probably the use for phonetic stuff; or do you think it should be able to read leetspeak?

Have a nice idea what else our bot should be able to do?
    Come over and make a plugin-suggestion or vote for already suggested plugins!
    http://www.tsxbot.de

Hey KoRnHolio, In my perpetual conquest of redefining what a perfect bot (Wom-bot) should be, I have this weird Scorpio methodology behind it, constantly driven by the sexual gods above... My apologies if I came across course or vague in my sense of humor, or lack there of

If I could program a bot to do A-C above, I would charge a pretty penny either way...

I don't know if it's just my ears, or the Male voice in the TTS engine running on your bot, but I'm pretty sure I hear 'scor-nine-ion' pronounced upon greeting me, which still sounds cool but - sounds like it's reading off my nickname, and not my set phonetic 'scorpion' - Perhaps I'll have to reproduce it again while you're online.
    I've never heard of leetspeak until today, I've had my name for over 24 years though - I guess it could be considered l33t.. hehe. But yeah, if you could transpose 'l33t' text to plain text every time automatically on the bot's end, that would reduce the need for set phonetics also.. Which would be n34t, if possible...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Scor9ioN View Post
    Hey KoRnHolio, In my perpetual conquest of redefining what a perfect bot (Wom-bot) should be, I have this weird Scorpio methodology behind it, constantly driven by the sexual gods above... My apologies if I came across course or vague in my sense of humor, or lack there of

Thanks for that very first issue-report from thirds on our TSxBot !
    It will be dealt with

1 Year gone and still no Bot release?

Thread Information