Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Soundpack problem... need advice..

Hi,

Wel for long time i am using the clean sound pack v1.2 and since a couple updates of teamspeak looks like that mine client crash more often... i am using 7 or more TABS open so i login always more on 3 or 4 servers at the time... and when i come home in the evening i just open my teamspeak client and teamspeak log me in the 4 servers in the same time... its handy to logon automaticly...

But when i use the clean sound pack 1.2 looks like teamspreak crashing all the time... and this is the error code i get from it: getVariableAsBool() on uninitialized variable | Index:38

Thanks
    Barry

please provide us with the full client log of when this issue happens, you can find the logs in %AppData%\TS3Client\logs

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    please provide us with the full client log of when this issue happens, you can find the logs in %AppData%\TS3Client\logs
    sorry for the late response my friend but here is the details you need i put it in a zip file i added 3 log files + 1 dmp file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information