Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Goofed on NPL License App

Hi!

I recently submitted an application for an Non-Profit License for a TS3 server. I probably shouldn't have filled it out at 5am without any sleep, but I went ahead and submitted it under the pretense of offering TS3 with shared hosting packages that I intend to set up for friends, family and acquaintances under my business name. It occurred to me earlier, that I likely won't be approved since that isn't for "non-profit" (obviously I'd be charging a monthly fee for the hosting). However, we recently moved from a Guild Hosting service, and are setting up our own community under our own domain, as both my wife and I have guilds in various games we play (WoW and Ultima Online, for example). With a combined number of several hundred people, I'd prefer to offer our own TS3 server, versus using something like TypeFrag (who are quality providers, I'm just not interested in spending cash when I don't need to).

I know I'm unable to submit duplicate applications, so is there any way to change the information submitted.. either via a page or correspondence? I haven't any clue if they send emails to inform users if their applications are rejected (they only mention sending a license key if they're approved), otherwise I'd just respond to the rejection notice.

My apologies for the wall of text. Thanks!

You should get a rejection email

Any idea if I would be able to respond to that email?

You'll be able to respond, but I'm not sure how you'll talk your way out of your previous blunder

There really isn't any "talking my way out" of anything... I have about a half dozen projects in my lap, not including clients. Mistakes happen, and whomever reviews the application is free to navigate their way around the site and see that we have various subsidiaries. Surely they don't believe every person they've approved is 100% legitimately non-profit. I'm not saying we won't be, as I have no need for using the license for anything other than gaming (we found a better package deal to offer while waiting for a response), but denying my application and disregarding my response under the pretense of some conspiracy theory would be awfully pathetic.

Trashed.

License issues and questions are to be directed at our sales team, especially if there is already a ticket present.

Thread Information