Forum

Solved Ts3 + arma2 + acre

Hi All guys!
    I've installed the ACRE mod for ARMA 2 (ARMA2 - ARMA2 OA - ARMA Rinforcements).
    All went well, and all settings in the TS3 cliet were done the same as all my other friends, to reduce configuration problems.
    Ok, now the question: when I start playing with ARMA2 and the ACRE mod activated all runs well, but after 4 or 5 times I use the PTT function my microphone goes in continuous transmission and I can't use the PTT radio.
    If I restart the TS3 client all return functioning well, but after 4 or 5 times the problem is back.
    I've tried to change the PTT assignament but nothing, after 4 or 5 times the mic goes always on.
    I've the same settings as my friends but they don't experience this problem.
    They told me that if they push twice the PTT button their mics go in continuos transmission and after pushing twice again the mics return in normal PTT mode.
    So I figured out that coulkd be a delay problem in the button realising... I tried to decrease and increase this option (in TS3 capture setting) but nothing... I have always this problem.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Does it happen without any plugins too?

The only plug-in are the TS3 default and the ACRE one as per other of my friends

The question was, do you still send like "continuos transmission" is activated, when no plugin is running on your client?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

No! It doesn't happen.
    The TS3 works like a charme with ArmaA2.
    The problem comes up with ACRE activated. The strange thing is that nothing similar occurs to my friends.
    They don't report any prblem.
    We have same TS3 client version and setting, same ACRE version, same game installation...

In that case, something the ACRE Plugin does is screwing up, as it works fine without it.
    This is no Bug in TeamSpeak itself, please contact the author of the ACRE plugin, so he can check out what is going wrong.

Ok!
    I'll do it.
    Thank you for the informations.

Thread Information