Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    Works in German and in English
    I'm completely lost:
    I've tried with German and nothing --> I've edited the update.ini file for writting the text as Chris said in post#1
    [Channel]
    beta=true
    and then "Beta" appears.
    I've changed again the text in the update.ini and 'Beta' continues showing.
    I've deleted the update.ini and 'Beta' still showing.

Note: each change --> close client --> change --> start client --> connect to 3.0.7 server

Problem with multi monitor setup when right monitor is the primary. TeamSpeak is not opening to the location it was, instead it is getting moved to my primary monitor on the right. I think some code was added to make sure the window opens in view, but forgot to account for allow for negative (-) values when the secondary monitors are to the left or above the primary.

We are aware of an issue where the client will always restore to it's last saved coordinates on the primary monitor (ie. the location on the primary monitor the last time it was closed while displayed on the primary monitor) and are going to fix it, this should include your Problem too.

@PotaBlava: What I forgot to explicitly mention is that the client will only be able to display this information if it has the data from the update server. Since the client queries the update server once every 24 hours (or when you manually check for updates using the help menu) this might explain the delay, your client probably didn't query the update server yet while running 3.0.10.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    @PotaBlava: What I forgot to explicitly mention is that the client will only be able to display this information if it has the data from the update server. Since the client queries the update server once every 24 hours (or when you manually check for updates using the help menu) this might explain the delay, your client probably didn't query the update server yet while running 3.0.10.
    Ok. That's the matter. Last night i was using a client recently updated. This morning i've updated another one and in some moment i checked for new updates. It seems to be clear what was happening.

In fact, now i'm using the first client (the one that has the x-y delimeters) and I'm connected to a 3.0.6.1 server and it's showing the beta and stable clients that are running the 3.0.9.2 version. The clients with 3.0.6 appear as xy (it means nothing is shown). I think this is the expected behaviour.

I <3 new codecs!!!! havent found other issues yet. will report them if i do

Well, it would be nice if when the TS3_CONFIG_DIR user variable is found it checks if the location is empty and if so see if there is data in the non-user variable default location to copy/move to the TS3_CONFIG_DIR location. Was weird to get the beta then have a "clean" install like client prompting me with first run stuff.

I don't know if its just me, but with my config files on a ram drive the interface seems way faster with connect to a server and such.
    Thank you.

Hey guys!

I use 2 monitors and have TeamSpeak 3 always on the second monitor.

If I close TeamSpeak on the second monitor and then start it again, it is always on the first screen. Before he remembered the position.
    When I restart my computer, TeamSpeak 3 always starts in the smallest window.

The problem has anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1993 View Post
    Hey guys!

I use 2 monitors and have TeamSpeak 3 always on the second monitor.

If I close TeamSpeak on the second monitor and then start it again, it is always on the first screen. Before he remembered the position.
    When I restart my computer, TeamSpeak 3 always starts in the smallest window.

The problem has anyone else?
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...568#post334568

Ups. I have read about, sorry.

this bug has been resolved?
    "insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)"
    it is impossible keep connected receiving this message every minute.
    many people complain that ...the solution is disable notificiations sounds
    PS: plz, don't say, this is normal, one time can be, without repetitive warning...

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSpeak3 View Post
    this bug has been resolved?
    "insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)"
    it is impossible keep connected receiving this message every minute.
    This is definitly no bug and off-topic in my opionion
    Please tell these users, to turn off plugins, who request subscriptions for a channel.

This message appears only,
    1. connect to a server, while "Glance" is activated
    2. press Glance, to subscribe all channels
    3. or right-click a channel and try to subscribe it.
    Last edited by dante696; February 1st, 2013 at 02:14 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Could not delete 'D:/Программы/TeamSpeak 3 Client/imageformats/_old_qgif4.dll'

Quote Originally Posted by KIDINK^ View Post
    Could not delete 'D:/Программы/TeamSpeak 3 Client/imageformats/_old_qgif4.dll'
    That happens sometimes in XP, during the update. Try deleting manually the [b]_old_qgif4.dll[/] and repeat the update.

unfortunately I still have the same controller issues with this version. Teamspeak does not differentiate between my Joystick and Throttle. If I set a key up on one it duplicates it on the other controller. Is there anyway to resolve this? (Incidentally its a Hotas warthog and I didn't have this issue in 3.0.8 - and yes I made sure all the keys were neutral).

Quote Originally Posted by eyusuf View Post
    Teamspeak does not differentiate between my Joystick and Throttle. If I set a key up on one it duplicates it on the other controller.
    Identifying multiple joystick, gamepad etc. input devices for the "Default" hotkey system is currently in the works, but most probably won't be included in the next 3.0.10 release yet. Aim is to get the "Default" (aka Raw Input) hotkey system ready to be a complete replacement for the old Direct Input system.
    In older client versions Direct Input was able to identify multiple devices, but that functionality was unfortunately lost when we added Raw Input as additional hotkey system.

In short, problem is known and already in development.

Thread Information