Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sherman View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been searching google and teamspeaks forum for 2 days now and seem to never find any good answers.
    Anyways I've been trying to figure out how to log in to the server query, I thought I where a retard and didn't find the login button or something.

Anyways, after checking a few youtube posts I found out that I don't have that Tools > Server Query.
    I don't know why but could someone explain to me what I need to do to get it or is my teamspeak bugged?

Here is how it looks, I've checked all other tabs but doesn't find it.

-Sincerely,
    Ben

Attachment 7985
    Go an create a server query login inside the client (Tools -> ServerQuery Login) with a name of your choice.

And then, download THIS swich to telnet, and use the telnet port for your server to connect.

Easy

For help with putty check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tno79Q2X-Sg
    Last edited by mpqo_; April 1st, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Alright, then I totaly understand.

Thanks alot guys for all help!
    Cheers!

client 3.0.10 help me!!!

using client version 3.0.10.
    serverquery serverquery entry does not exist and can not use the system
    Last edited by Chris; April 10th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

No server query Option

Hi Every one. I have one quick question. I was trying to create virtual ts3 servers, I checked tutorials on this forum and on others and I found out that you need to create it using "server query" option in tools drop down menu.
    When I went to do this I realised I didn`t have that option. I do however have a "serverquery login" opstion there.
    Any clues as of whats going on or what I might be doing wrong?

This function is gone. The actual client doesn't have the built-in server query anymore. Please use any telnet client e.g. putty to connect to your server. This answer can be also found in many topics using the search function on the top right corner.

I tried looking for answers using the filter a the top right corner but couldn`t fin what I was looking for.
    What you are telling me is to conect to an already created virtual server. What I need to do is create it.

Server Query

Hello, I'm trying to enter the server query, but the "ServerQuery" option is not under tools. Only the "ServerQuery Login"
    Same as anybody knows how to find serveradmin password, since I rented the server online and I don't remember getting that pass.

Feature was removed from teamspeak client a long time ago. You can use any telnet client (like puTTY) you like to connect to server query.

Thanks, did not know that

ServerQuery?

How do I connect the interface text ServerQuery my TS?

Before, when clicked on Tools, tool ServerQuery was displayed. Now for me is not showing up!

Can't Access ServerQuery

Okay so, I've looked up over the internet on how to login into the ServerQuery.
    I did everything that showed up on multiple website, but the thing is, that I don't see "ServerQuery", only "ServerQuery Login"

Here is proof: (yes I use a teamspeak custom theme)
    http://i.imgur.com/UCT3fir.png

Can anyone help me out, please?

Tools > Server Query Not Found!

First sorry for bad English. I create a ts3 server. I enter token and server admin. But i havent admin server query. Tools > Server Query Login was found but Tools > Server Query not found. I download older ts3 but dont connect server. How i get admin server query premissions?

Server Query was removed from the client long ago. Use any telnet-based terminal program and connect to the server query port - usually 10011 of your server. Enter user "serveradmin" and passwort supplied at first start and be happy.

TS3 Server Query gone?!

Hi,
    some years ago I created my TS3 Server on Linux.
    I took a while for me to do that, because I was new to command lines / Linux.

I set the Port and the Slot value via TS3 Client on Windows7 with "Tools - ServerQuery".
    With the new client version 3.0.16+ there's only "Tools - ServerQuery Login".

So I only can create a Nickname + Passwort for the ServerQuery..
    I wanted to open the "console" inside of the TS3 Client to change the Port of my TS3 Server.
    And I wanted to change the slot values for my running TS3s.

Can anybody help me?
    Did they removed the ServerQuery out of the TS3 for a reason?
    Is there any other simple solution to use it? I use putty for the connection to my virtual Linux server.
    Can I use that for the server query commands?

Greetings
    Homezonebenny
    Last edited by dante696; February 1st, 2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: merged

Yes it was removed in client 3.0.9 (Oct 2012).
    How to use the Server Query
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information