Forum

Client Won't Remember Secondary Monitor Position

I am running Windows 8 Pro (x64) and TeamSpeak Client 3.0.10 with dual 23" monitors from my GTX 570 video card with the latest nVidia drivers. I run my game on the primary (left) monitor, and my TS3, iTunes, and Steam on the secondary (right) monitor. TS3 is the only app that won't remember it's monitor position! I close it on the secondary monitor, but when I run the app, it launches in the primary monitor every time. I can find no Windows, nVidia, or TeamSpeak setting to adjust this behavior.

Any suggestions? Is it possible to get TS3 to launch on the secondary monitor, or remember its position when it's closed?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MadManMoon View Post
    I am running Windows 8 Pro (x64) and TeamSpeak Client 3.0.10 with dual 23" monitors from my GTX 570 video card with the latest nVidia drivers. I run my game on the primary (left) monitor, and my TS3, iTunes, and Steam on the secondary (right) monitor. TS3 is the only app that won't remember it's monitor position! I close it on the secondary monitor, but when I run the app, it launches in the primary monitor every time. I can find no Windows, nVidia, or TeamSpeak setting to adjust this behavior.

Any suggestions? Is it possible to get TS3 to launch on the secondary monitor, or remember its position when it's closed?

Thanks!
    Client 3.0.10 is still in Beta, then is better you follow its thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...563#post334563
    specially posts #17 and #18.

Thread Information