Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Allow moving only in certain channel and subchannels

Hello there!

I have the following problem and could not find the words to give me proper search results:

Channel structure:

Server
    -X
    -Y
    --Y1
    --Y2
    -Z
    --Z1

A user in channel Z1 has a move power higher than the needed move power of the channel group guest (via a channelgroup GroupZ1). Of course he can move EVERY guest, server-wide. How can I restrict this, so he can only move someone in Z to his channel Z1?

What i have tried is putting the needed move power in channel Z on a lower level than the movepower of GroupZ1 and raising the guest needed move power to a higher value. Sadly this does not help me much, since Channel groups are in a higher tier than channel permissions :/

Any ideas/hints?

I don`t have a simple solution but for me it is understanable in this way

I want allow users to move only member of each channel where their belong.

If you have many group like GroupZ1 you can set up its needed move power to a higher value than normal group channel "guest"
    So if someone don`t have any channel group higher than "Guest" they can`t be moved if not they can be moved by anyone.

In fact that solution make a lot of work for set CG other than def CG "Guest" in my server this group is called CG Registred Member

Simple, either skip the i_client_needed_move_power in the server guest group or don't assign a i_client_needed_move_power in the channel group.
    Now if the server groups needed_move_power is higher than the move_power of the channel group he won't be able to move clients from everywhere but from the channel z where you specify the needed_move_power to be less than what the channel group has.

Permission movement.

Hello,

I want to give some people permission to move other people to channels, but not like for example the lobby.
    Because in the lobby their is a auto idle kick.
    Is it possible?
    And tell me how to do it. Please?

Greetings Nick
    Last edited by dante696; April 8th, 2015 at 01:50 PM. Reason: merged

Those people need move power in both channels the source and the target. So just don't give them any move power for the lobby and done.

Let see if I understand.
    Clients of specific server group I give moving power to every channel besides the lobby.
    Oke???

We have a forum search for already asked and answered questions. Thread merged!

Assign them the permission i_client_move_power in all channels expect the lobby.
    Or use soloution above in Post #3
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information