Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    So I started up TeamSpeak 3 on my iPhone the other day and was greeted with a message saying the app was out dated. It said that I had to go download a new one from the Apple Store for free, except I was already outside of the deadline dates.

Is there any way I can get a redeemable code or something for the new app? I'm surprised TeamSpeak didn't send an email out to all its users about this, I don't use the mobile app very often so I was caught completely unaware.

Thanks.
    Completely agree, I've been out of town and had absolutely no idea that this was available as I am a paying customer I would expect at least a notification via email. It's barely been three months since I purchased the application to find out when I come back from out of town to realize that I missed the upgrade window. What is the solution to this issue? I can provide purchase receipts linked to the same iTunes account I currently have.

In order to be able to help you, please open a ticket with our Sales department using the email address that you use for your ITunes account and provide the following data:
    • Payment receipt of the original app purchase
    • Country your Apple account is registered under (the country you purchase from)

our Sales department will then review your proof of purchase and help you as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Chris; January 21st, 2013 at 08:20 AM.

So I send them an Email and this is what I receive:

Hi xxxxx,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are in the process of obtaining a new batch of promotion codes which will be issued to individuals who previously purchased the TeamSpeak 3 iOS App and missed the free download period. This will allow you to receive the the TS3 iOS application free of charge.

We should receive the promo codes shortly and will email your code when they come in.

Best regards,

-Eloy

Today (after 2 days) I received another email with the redeem code as follows:

Hi xxxxx,

Thank you for your patience. We are now issuing promotion codes to individuals who previously purchased the TeamSpeak 3 iOS App and missed the free download period. Having said that, in order to get your free copy of the latest TeamSpeak 3 iOS App, use this promotion code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Simply go to the Apple Store and redeem your code as soon as possible.

Best regards,

-Eloy

I opened iTunes and went to Apple Store..... I entered the code and get this error:

http://scr.hu/0t22/rs82h
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  67.1 KB

Edit 20mins later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    In order to be able to help you, please open a ticket with our Sales department using the email address that you use for your ITunes account and provide the following data:
    • Country your Apple account is registered under (the country you purchase from)

our Sales department will then review your proof of purchase and help you as soon as possible.
    BTW.... I created the case before Chris Posted this guide of how to get the code so this may be also the reason why did I recieve USA redeem code for the TeamSpeak 3 iOS App instead of UK one
    Last edited by Chris; January 17th, 2013 at 08:46 AM.

Yeah, that's yet another Apple annoyance...

I'd suggest you open another ticket (or reply to the existing one) and include the required information.

Information Update (16.1.2013)
    They send me the reedem code to download the new Version. (Thanks)
    Apple generated I-tunes Store for the US store. (hmm, apple has gernerated the following Problem )
    My personal Problem: I'm a german I-Tunes Store User an can not use the Code.

Teamspeak Support reported:
    Sorry once again for the region mix up. We were under the impression that Apple had issued us region-free codes. We will bring this up with Apple and will contact you once we resolve the code region issue.

Thanks Teamspeak Support for your help. i'l wait

Well I just screwed up, I restored my phone and updated it to the latest version of iOS 6.1 and I lost all my apps and when I went to download TeamSpeak, I assumed since I bought it before I wouldn't be charged, but I was!

Is there any way I could be refunded for this? I'm looking through my app purchase history for both receipts and will soon be contacting sales support.

Okay.. fine..

Teamspeak Team solved the problem. They send me a code to download the Teamspeak Version.
    The Code was fully functional in German Itunes Store.
    Thanks to the team for finding a solution.

Other User with the same Problem..
    Please write a e-mail to sales support, with all needed Information
    (I Send..apple ID. date of purchase and the shown apple order number)

German part removed, forum is English only
    Last edited by Chris; February 7th, 2013 at 08:09 AM.

I missed the date that the app would be free to download and I'm still stuck using the old app with the grey icon. How can I upgrade to the new app for free?

Moved, reading the sticky threads might help
    Last edited by Chris; February 11th, 2013 at 04:11 PM.

Unhappy Just to clarify

Just to get it: Do I have to pay TWICE for an already bought version of this software for my iDevice just to ensure working connection to my server???
    Last edited by Chris; March 5th, 2013 at 07:45 AM.

hi,

i’m french and my english is not perfect, so excuse me.

My problem: i was buy the first app in my Iphone one year ago, and now i need to update this app, but i can’t!

it’s obligatory for me to buy the new app, so i thinks that's a big joke, why i need to purchase again the same app???

so do you have a solution to continue to use Teamspeak on my iphone please...THANKS???

Learn to transition

I bought the TeamSpeak app for my iPad in july 2012 and I've been a regular user since then except for the first half of december due to being very busy. Since like the 18th of december until yesterday I've used it almost daily.

Somehow I couldn't log in yesterday. It says that Teamspeak is transitioning "from Triton CI & Associates Inc. to a new Apple iTunes connect account" and that I could download the new app for free from "December 10th - 23th 2012"

I find it weird that I get this message 2 months and a half after the free download period is over.

The reason I come here is because I would like to have access to the new TS app but I'm obviously not willing to pay for something I already paid. For any info needed please private message me.

PD. I don't know where I should post this so sorry for the inconvenience and a mod please move where it belongs.

is there a way to get the blue teamspeak? while i have the grey one payed for?

seriously does anyone above read the opening posts? you guys have your answer right there....

How can I update my iOS version

Apparently ts3 switched to a new version of the app and now my old version doesn't work anymore. The new version is $5 but I already payed for the app. How can I get this new version without paying again?

For anyone still wondering and the people still asking:

I just sent an e-mail as described in the OP and in this quote. I received a working key within 2-3 hours to get the new iOS TS for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Thread Information