Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi,
    I purchased the app in July, and didn't receive warning until last night, when I reinstalled the app due to some issues with it. When I read the page, it said that they were changing corporations in the app store and that the window to get the new one for free for paying customers was December 10th - 23rd. I didn't receive this message til yesterday, the 12th.

Now I read this forum page and it says it needs a copy of the receipt, I do not have the email anymore, so is it OK to take a screenshot of my iTunes page where it says I bought the app?

Apple should be able to send you the receipt again.

Exclamation Ts3 iphone re-pay??

I bought this app a year ago.. And for some reason they are asking me to pay again! Support please take a look on this.

Thank you

Thread was merged
    Last edited by dante696; April 21st, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

iPhone App

Hi, I bought and installed the TS app for my iphone last year, I paid 5 dollars for it. I lost my iphone and have been without one for about 6 months, so when I got my new one, I tried to connect to TS via the app I bought on my old phone, and I got re routed and it says that I missed the window for a free download of the new client. I find this very unfair as I was not able to update my app due to the fact that I did not have a phone compatible with it during the time allowed for the free update. Any help concerning this issue is greatly appreciated.

Hello, sorry for my english! I'm in the same situation as any other..
    I have the old version of TEAM SPEAK on iphone, after so long since I loggavo I saw that he released a new version.. There I got to download it for free already being customer! How do I get the new version for free? Does not seem right to pay.
    Thanks in advance..

PS: I do not know how to take receipt of the product!

Double charged

I purchased your TeamSpeak app for six dollars a few months ago, And yesterday when I tried to use it I was told that it was out of date. When I went looking for an update for the only thing I found was a whole new app that cost five dollars.. So now I've paid $11 just to TeamSpeak, for an app that only allows me to talk on a TS server, Meanwhile grand theft auto is only four dollars and lets me play the entire freaking game without asking for more money later.
    I feel would only be fair to refund those who purchased the first app now no longer works... iOS expects you to update your apps not make a new one so you can double charge your customers.

Conversion to new app

Hi there,

I purchased the original Teamspeak app for Apple iOS and use it very rarely, only when helping friends with issues online. To my surprise I recently lauched the app to discover that you have discontinued the current app that I am using in favour of a new app. I also noticed that there was an amnesty period to convert to the new app, however I appear to have missed this period, for I was unaware that any such converion was going to take place.

What I would like to know is if I can still upgrade to the new app for free? It is not an app that I use a lot, though it is an app that I find useful and helpful when assisting friends and family with issues. Since I paid for the original app, I would hope that there is still the possibility to get a free conversion to the new app.

Thanking you in advance.
    Last edited by dante696; May 16th, 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: merged, please read post #1

I bought the APP before the date of 10th of December 2012

Hi, I bought the App, I dont use it very often then when I get the time to use it its saying they changed the APP AND THEN THERE WAS FREE DOWNLOAD FROM THE 10th to 23rd of DECEMBER 2012...

I paid for it, I have the old one and it doesnt not work!....

What is there to do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by samuka View Post
    What is there to do about this?
    Reading thread titles / searching before posting maybe?? You would've found this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    In order to be able to help you, please open a ticket with our Sales department using the email address that you use for your ITunes account and provide the following data:
    • Payment receipt of the original app purchase
    • Country your Apple account is registered under (the country you purchase from)

our Sales department will then review your proof of purchase and help you as soon as possible.
    Did that and I'm still waiting for a reply for 5 days now... this is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Slice42 View Post
    Did that and I'm still waiting for a reply for 5 days now... this is really bad...
    3 of which were holidays / weekend.
    You will get a reply, you just have to be patience. You didn't use the app for half a year, so it can't be that urgent now.

Help Old App

German part removed, forum is English only!

Hello, I bought the old Teamspeak App, but then I haven't been online for a while with my mobile phone. Now I would like to use Teamspeak on my mobile phone again but to pay again because there is a new App is exorbitant. Is there a possibility to get the App for free? A friend of mine told me there is a possibilty but i think it's not the right way. (Throw it against the wall and buy an Android Phone)

Kind regards, Yasunai
    Last edited by Chris; July 2nd, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasunai View Post
    A friend of mine told me there is a possibilty but i think it's not the right way. (Throw it against the wall and buy an Android Phone)
    Got to say, I kinda like that solution

For a slightly easier / cheaper solution read Post #17
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Iphone

i have bought the first Teamspeak 3 on the applestore but a few weeks after, you launched the new one. How can I get the new one without paying anymore ?
    ps : I'm French

Quote Originally Posted by Loyds View Post
    i have bought the first Teamspeak 3 on the applestore but a few weeks after, you launched the new one. How can I get the new one without paying anymore ?
    This thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...sed-the-window

Thread Information