Forum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Purchased the app but missed the window

Please read the first quote first, before you start to report something here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    In order to be able to help you, please open a ticket with our Sales department using the email address that you use for your ITunes account and provide the following data:
    • Payment receipt of the original app purchase
    • Country your Apple account is registered under (the country you purchase from)

our Sales department will then review your proof of purchase and help you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by itgl72 View Post
    Thanks, I came here looking for this information. I'll wait for the 10th to get it handled.
    Hello. I am not using the IOS app si often and it looks i passer the 25 déc date for a free download. What CAN I do in order to continuer enjoy my already purchased app for IPhone
    Manu thanks
    AK
    Last edited by Chris; January 21st, 2013 at 09:19 AM.

In same position as above what can we do?

worse for me, i bought the first teamspeak (grey one) and when i opened it it says to go re-download a new one to replace the grey one.

i did but it was 4.99$. bought it anyway thinking that it would say that i have already bought it before, but "no" it did charge me $4.99

don't you think i have been OVERCHARGED a bit?

that's not fair, i already paid almost $10.00 for a software that was FREE a week ago!

BUMMER....

Purchased the app but missed the window

I purchased the original iPhone app and have not used it for a couple months. I tried to use it today and read a message that I would need to re-download a different version in a certain time period.

Is there any possible way I can upgrade my TeamSpeak app for my iPhone or am I being forced to pay for it again?

I would like to know this also. I don't use this on my iphone teamspeak app often, but it is handy to have. But they really should've given more time. Or sent email notifications. But I am in the same boat.

same to me..

not often used the app, and "missed" the free Version.
    (I can not miss something, when no Information sent to me and other users.)

Quote from FAQ:
    Why is there a license fee for the iOS client, when all other client platforms are free?

We carefully examined the notion of bringing the complex iOS client development in-house. However, due to our limited resources and expertise in this area, most of the iOS development had to be outsourced. As a relatively small company, we could not bear the development costs without impacting our current resources and objectives. Therefore, we had to place a small fee on the iOS client in order to help offset these costs. We have carefully studied the effects of our decision, and can assure you that the vast majority of our users have had no problem paying the one-time fee of $4.99 USD. Please keep in mind that after paying the one-time fee, all subsequent upgrades of the TeamSpeak 3.x iOS client will be available to you through the Apple Store free of charge.

Hmm, what should i do? Support please reply to this

Greetings from germany

thanks

Unfortunately I'm in the same situation; I found out about the app transition just now... an email would have been a little more noticeable.

Is it possible to use the receipt (or the order number) of the old app to demonstrate that we actually bought it?

I also purchased this app thinking it was originally more expensive than it should be but reluctantly bought it anyway for those raid days I was running late at work for, well it happened recently and I went and read that I totally missed the 13 day window . I will not pay for it again as the FAQ states that updates will be free (I guess this is unless they choose a new developer and they give paying customers a 13 day window in which they get to update to the new version as well as the whole world that didn't buy it in the first place). There needs to be a redeemable code for this for registered owners. I feel as though I threw money out the window on my previous purchase that's no longer available and you expect me to risk that again? fool me twice, shame on me.....

Same situation here. If we send a copy of the receipt from apple, i think it's possible to receive a download code... ?

I bought teamspeak for my iPod and then...

I bought teamspeak for my iPod and it was 5 dollars (that's quite a bit of money for me)... Then you guys updated it and i never received an email. I would really like you to give me the app or a refund. Note: for proof my apple email is my email for these forums so if somehow you can check that's the proof i did buy it.

i wrote a message to [email protected].

If they reply to the e-mail, i will post information how they handle the problem.
    I bought the software teamspeak from 'teamspeak' alias triton, not from apple

purchased application on iphone 3gs oblige to repay for iphone 5

Hello everyone, I want to know why the application that I bought in iphone 3gs and now my iphone pay under 5?I still have the same account, I paid 4.99 euros and here I must repay to benefit from the application?!I hope that this problem will be solved as soon as possible because otherwise it would mean that you created a great scam for future buyers iphone 5 migrating from an old phone to a new one and that I should repay your application is its disgraceful!Regards, Guillaume.

I also sent an email and I'll post their response here.

Fine,

Teamspeak team forever
    If you have problems.. write a message to support!

they replied to the E-Mail 12.01.2013:

==================================================
    Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are in the process of obtaining a new batch of promotion codes which will be issued to individuals who previously purchased the TeamSpeak 3 iOS App and missed the free download period. This will allow you to receive the the TS3 iOS application free of charge.

We should receive the promo codes shortly and will email your code when they come in.
    ==================================================
    thanks

Missed offer for new app free

So I started up TeamSpeak 3 on my iPhone the other day and was greeted with a message saying the app was out dated. It said that I had to go download a new one from the Apple Store for free, except I was already outside of the deadline dates.

Is there any way I can get a redeemable code or something for the new app? I'm surprised TeamSpeak didn't send an email out to all its users about this, I don't use the mobile app very often so I was caught completely unaware.

Thanks.

Thread Information