I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question, I wasn't sure if I should post it here or in the Plugin forum. Anyway, I've only been using TS3 for a few days now because I joined a new gaming clan, the overlay plugin was working fine for awhile and then all of a sudden it shrunk (Was supposed to be 200 width and 250 height, but the height shrunk so I could only see one name), and repositioned itself to the bottom right of the screen instead of the top left where it should have been.

I've tried reloading the plugin, changing the values of the X/Y positions, width and height, etc. I can't hit the plugin Hotkey and move it manually because when I hit the Hotkey, it opens a bar which has Screenshot/Video/Settings buttons that spans the entire bottom of the screen, covering the overlay plugin so I can't click to move it.

I'm kind of stumped on how to fix it, does anyone have any suggestions? The plugin is great when it's working. Also if it matters, the game in question is Stacraft 2, and I have it set to Fullscreen, not Windowed Fullscreen or anything like that. Thank you.