Forum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Same issue in Linux Mint 8 'Helena' Universal x86, Logitech MX500.

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by andersa View Post
    This forum is for issues with the linux client. There is a windows forum for windows issues.
    I'm sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know. In my effort to use an existing thread to avoid clutter I posted in the wrong forum. How ironic.

Still broken in beta16.

As nobody mentioned it (yet):
    still broken in beta17

Still broken in beta18. =(

Just increasing the "noise". I also used to use the thumb buttons for p2t but TS3 beta18 fails at recognizing them. Mouse thumb buttons are configured correctly with Xorg default mouse driver and work well in other software.

Controller doesn't work

I haven't really looked around too much, but my Xbox 360 controller and PS2 USB adapter don't work with TS3 at all. Are controllers not supported or am I just missing some packages?

I'm running the latest 32 bit version of TS3 on Debian Testing. For any other info, here's a hardinfo report.

Edit: I've managed to find a program to map keys to my controller, which is called QJoyPad, but it would be nice to get the controller working directly in Teamspeak, if possible.
    Last edited by shantho; May 8th, 2010 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shantho View Post
    I haven't really looked around too much, but my Xbox 360 controller and PS2 USB adapter don't work with TS3 at all. Are controllers not supported or am I just missing some packages?

I'm running the latest 32 bit version of TS3 on Debian Testing. For any other info, here's a hardinfo report.

Edit: I've managed to find a program to map keys to my controller, which is called QJoyPad, but it would be nice to get the controller working directly in Teamspeak, if possible.
    * Does the controller work at all?
    * Have you tried to press the key-button on your keyboard and it works?

The controller works fine. I use it on rFactor all the time and it works with TS on Windows.

Yea, I can set it to any key on the keyboard or any mouse button and it will key up.

The controller works fine. I use it on rFactor all the time and it works with TS on Windows.
    Let me rephrase the questions:
    * Does the controller work at all in Linux.

Yea, I can set it to any key on the keyboard or any mouse button and it will key up.
    I assume you're talking about Linux here. Can you open gedit or any text editor and press the buttons on the gamepad to get outputs if you bind it to a letter?

I think I may have been a little confusing with my answers. Basically, the controller does work fine in Linux. I've used it with native apps and games in WINE.

I haven't tried binding letters to it yet, but I know the left Ctrl key works on the controller.

I am sorry to tell you, that the client under linux only will recognize the keyboard and the mouse buttons (1 ,2 and 3).
    The developers don't know how they get the input, when the client isn't in focus.

It would help us, when somebody can tell us, how we get the informations from input, when TS isn't in focus.
    Last edited by dante696; April 15th, 2014 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks for the answer.

As for how to send input when not in focus, I'm not sure how since I'm not a developer at all, but I used to use Pcsx and I could still control the emulator when not focused. You can find the source code at pcsx-df.sourceforge.net. If it matters, the plugin I used was dfinput. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by shantho; May 30th, 2010 at 11:34 PM.

I too am having problems getting TS3 to bind to my side mouse buttons, even though they work in firefox under ubuntu 10.04 (64bit). I tried using btnx... it detected the buttons, but when i assign f12 to my side button nothing happens. I read one post where a person wants me to input like 12 lines of text (that I don't understand) but I don't trust that as much as I would a program.

Anyone have an idea how I can get my side buttons to bind to press to talk in TS3?

Only normal Keyboard and mouse 1,2,3 will work under linux.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....79&postcount=6

Thread Information