Forum

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Coincidentally there was a CrossTalk update in the beta channel this lunch break.
    Would not exclude it being related, with the debug dump pointing at it and all..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    I already know that it's caused by a plugin cause with my 2'n (empty) testclient everything works fine even when trying to "fake-flood" my server with reconnects.

My Question is which plugin is causing the client to become that instable. If i at least would get the name of the DLL where its crashing then i could fix or disable it.
    crosstalk_win64.dll

Thread merged.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    crosstalk_win64.dll

Thread merged.
    The problem is not completely crosstalk related. I removed the crosstalk folder and DLL from my plugins directory but the problem persists. It must be another plugin, I just need to know which one ...

Well, looking at a new crash dump with Visual Studio's debugging tools ("Debug with Native Only") will likely contain a hint despite not having all necessary files for that.
    Other than that there's just trial and error.

First time i come in the TS forum, didn't even know there is plugin for it !
    I will try some of these but thank you very much the accomplished work !
    Cheers
    Edit : do you have a selection of the best plugin i can use ?
    Last edited by !$-hark; November 18th, 2015 at 02:05 PM.

Sound ducking issue

Problem:
    I was playing a game and then teamspeak crashed. After that in-game sounds became ALWAYS ducked.

PC restart, TS restart, game restart - sound is still ALWAYS ducked and is ducking even more when someone speaks.

How to fix this?

System sound volume was and is 100%. I raised the in-game volume to 100% and it is still too quiet.

Ehr I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about that - CrossTalk *can* only duck other client streams internally in TeamSpeak, not ingame sounds.
    You wanna look at windows communication device settings or volume control plugins for a change in other application's volumes.

Ah, sorry, that was another plugin :/

Support for more games

Hi,

I'm trying to build CrossTalk plugin and having troubles to do it for Windows.
    Is it possible to add some kind of readme.txt with descriptions how to build a plugin?
    I could add War Thunder game support for the plugin.

Thanks,
    LionbI4

It's quite straight forward, the single dependency is Qt, which is provided by the TS client on runtime.
    You could get the 32/64 bit variants for whatever Visual Studio version you use with their online installer on qt.io - Qt Creator .pro file is included in the repo.
    Personally I use the same msvc version as the client (2013) for reduced dependencies / less surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosound View Post
    It's quite straight forward, the single dependency is Qt, which is provided by the TS client on runtime.
    You could get the 32/64 bit variants for whatever Visual Studio version you use with their online installer on qt.io - Qt Creator .pro file is included in the repo.
    Personally I use the same msvc version as the client (2013) for reduced dependencies / less surprises.
    Which version of QT should be used?
    Should I manually add all include directories into visual studio 2013?

For example:
    #include <QtGui/QAction>
    QAction is not a part of QtGui but part of QtWidgets.

That one is a leftover from Qt4 times, when QAction was in QtGui, just change it. I got no idea why it hasn't complained about that on my QtCreator. Using Qt 5.5, just the same version as TS tends to be a good idea, as we'll want to benefit from that dlls being present in the parent directory when running.
    While Qt tends to be binary compatible on minor version changes, there's no reason to introduce a possible source of error.

That one is a leftover from Qt4 times, when QAction was in QtGui, just change it. I got no idea why it hasn't complained about that on my QtCreator. Using Qt 5.5, just the same version as TS tends to be a good idea, as we'll want to benefit from that dlls being present in the parent directory when running.
    While Qt tends to be binary compatible on minor version changes, there's no reason to introduce a possible source of error.

QJsonParseError is used in project, which is only part of qt5
    How do you find QJsonParseError in qt4?

You don't. CrossTalk uses Qt5 since the day TeamSpeak uses Qt5. There's no intend of backwards compatibility.
    I don't know how that include statement survived the switch back then.
    The current Qt version to use is Qt msvc 2013 32 bit for the 32bit plugin built, and 64 for 64.
    Both are available on Qt's online installer.

You don't. CrossTalk uses Qt5 since the day TeamSpeak uses Qt5. There's no intend of backwards compatibility.
    I don't know how that include statement survived the switch back then.
    The current Qt version to use is Qt msvc 2013 32 bit for the 32bit plugin built, and 64 for 64.
    Both are available on Qt's online installer.
    Managed to build by replacing #include <QtGui/QAction> to #include <QAction> (and all similar)
    Working on war thunder plugin (based on gw2 plugin)

Thread Information