Forum

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    First, ain't gonna happen. No like, no use, no do.
    Second, that API is just some WebAPI, enough for showing information and such but not enough for sth. more sophisticated like audio processing.

What's up here? I am getting popups of a 1.6.1 being released, but when I press okay I am getting redirected from http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...CrossTalk.html to http://forum.teamspeak.com/forums/111 where nothing is to download. Funnily I have already 1.6.1 installed. @_o

Installing the newer version from github should bring some sanity back in the update procedure.

Thanks, that version actually helps. Though it doesn't explain why out of nowhere this message was popping up. Has TS3 changed some of their addon website? Or rather... have they taken it down completely?

The later, see ScP's post here. The "stable" update channel of CrossTalk was parsing the official download site to check for a new "stable" version.
    Now, I don't recall exactly if I just threw that "stable" check out already and check only github or if I just improved the update checker a little - however if it now works, all good

Crosstalk Mutes Voices

Hey guys,

So I have the latest beta of crosstalk which was working just fine until recently. Now whenever I have it turned on it mutes everyone's voice. I can still hear the mic clicks and other sounds from TS but just not voices from my fellow clan members. Once I turn it off I can hear their voices again.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled TS fresh with a fresh download as well as crosstalk with the same issue.

I was trying to troubleshoot it and it crashed on me at one point. I turned it on and pushed the PTT button for TS on my phone and as soon as I did the client on my PC crashed.

Just figured I'd post this hear and see if anyone had a solution or if this is a known issue with the latest version of Teamspeak.

I think for know I'll go ahead and disable the whole plug in.

Depending on your choice on client installation, either in %APPDATA%/TS3Client or in [TeamSpeakFolder]/config is a file called CrossTalk.ini.
    That's your settings.
    If you don't mind, PM me the contents of that so I can try to replicate this.
    You can also delete that file and start with a clean slate. Things should work fine then until whatever setting context triggered this behaviour is set again.

Crosstalk Update

I keep getting a notification when I log into TS that says a Crosstalk update is available but when I click the "OK" it takes me here but not to the update destination. Can somebody help with the location? Thanks.
    Last edited by dante696; July 28th, 2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Philosound View Post
    First, ain't gonna happen. No like, no use, no do.
    Second, that API is just some WebAPI, enough for showing information and such but not enough for sth. more sophisticated like audio processing.
    Ah ok, thanks for the reply. I have the Discord program for windows and also use it via the browser. It would be cool to have a crosstalk sort of plugin. The Discord devs told me it would be possible now they have released the API. Maybe you could keep an eye on it, because its gaining popularity now.

How to install

If anyone is confused about where to find the install, simply look here;

https://github.com/thorwe/CrossTalk/releases

Click on the latest release and you should be prompted by TS to install the plugin.

Can't download

How in the name of God do I download this thing? I can't see any button....

Wtf!?

Coome an!?

Whatsup?

"
    Your file was not found
    It may have been moved or deleted.
    ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
    "

file:///D:/thorwe/CrossTalk/releases/download/v1.6.3.050101-beta/CrossTalk_1_6_3_050101-beta.ts3_plugin

When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Help Setting UP

Hello there,

I just found Crosstalk and am planning to use it for Elite:Dangerous. Yet I can't find any good tutorials on how to set it up properly.

Could You point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance.

Take Care!

What's the most stable build atm. for API version 20? Having massive crashing issues with recent 1.6.3 builds. When people talk while joining the server is a 100% crash, and when they usually talk it's like one crash every 15min or so.

Thread Information