Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    only that the update failed and that I should contact the Forum, with a link to the forum and open folder funktion.

Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win32.dll. Contact the author of said plugin.
    Last edited by Chris; June 6th, 2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: 3rd party crash. Moving to Plugin Thread

http://jianji.de/crosstalk/download-beta/

CrossTalk 1.6.0.060601 should establish compatibility with the TeamSpeak 3.0.15 beta client.

Make sure to enable the beta channel after installation in the plugins -> CrossTalk -> Settings, as the plugin updater might try to downgrade you to the stable version otherwise.
    Last edited by Philosound; June 7th, 2014 at 01:18 AM.

Yes that done the trick, thanks

I'm getting more into the space sims, Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen, so wouldn't mind more space Sci-fi comms options... what that actually means I guess more Sci-fi film like comms effects. I'll let you know as and when I come up with more ideas.

Updated, crashing on startup.

Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win64.dll, please update that plugin. See here

----merged----

Disabling (moving it out of the plugins dir) the "CrossTalk" plugin fixed it.
    Last edited by dante696; June 14th, 2014 at 11:12 AM.

Teamspeak Crash

After the update my teamspeak crashed and it told me to upload a dmp file. Hopefully I can get back on. Thanks teamspeak team!

Crashes in 3rd party plugin, crosstalk_win64. Please contact the author of said plugin for updates / support.
    Last edited by Chris; June 24th, 2014 at 10:17 AM.

Angry

My teamspeak does not start anymore. It only creates new crash dumps and tells me to upload it. Nothing works after the update. Help!

Crashes in 3rd party plugin, crosstalk_win64. Please contact the author of said plugin for updates / support.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...493#post381493

Alternatively, version 1.6.1 can be found here. However, until this file is up on the addons page, the updater will most likely try to downgrade you to version 1.6.0 when you start the client, so there's a cancel click involved.

Is there anyone working on resuming our possibility to upload our plugin updates ourselfes again?
    I don't host servers -> I don't have a triton id -> I may not create tickets.
    Last edited by Philosound; June 24th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

My ts crashed

I opend ts3 and I saw an pop-up to update the ts3 client to the 3.0.15 so I did that and almost instantly I crashed.

EDIT: Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win64.dll, please contact the author for support / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; June 24th, 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: 3rd party crash, moving to plugin thread.

Nothing special. Updated teamspeak and it now crashes consistently. Is there any form of action I should be taking or just wait for a reply?

C:\Users\KUTTER EDGE\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1403250090-2014-06-24 07_45_32.472351.dmp

so this is what i got and i was doing nothing i had just installed it. started to run it and this is what i got.

Edit: Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win32.dll. Please contact the author for updates / support.
    Last edited by Chris; June 24th, 2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Crash in 3rd party code. Moving to plugin thread

Teamspeak 3 client crash after update

I have just tried to update to the new teamspeak patch but everytime i try to open teamspeak it gives me an error,
    I have attached the error file i was told to upload:
    \ts3_clientui-win32-1403250090-2014-06-26 12_06_46.421875.dmp

I am running on 32 bit windows XP if that is any help, maybe a conflict with the operating system?

I also tried to reinstall teamspeak butit still came up with the same error.

Regards,
    Twig

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win32.dll. Please contact the plugin author for assistance / updates. PS: Please note that your operating system is no longer supported by Microsoft. You should seriously consider upgrading.
    Last edited by Chris; June 24th, 2014 at 02:37 PM. Reason: 3rd party crash, moving to plugin thread.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...603#post383603

Makes one wonder how many installations I'll lose due to the generic edit and unavailability on the addon page.

Just updated to new version.
    When i try to open it it crashes immediately.

Running windows 7 64 bit.
    I use TS a lot and log all chat including server chat (clean it every month or so).

I also have several plugins installed, can provide a list if needed.

Found the problem
    After testing i found out that the problem is somehow caused by a plugin called "Crosstalk".
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...CrossTalk.html
    Removing this plugin from the plugin folder fixed the crash.

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win64.dll. Please contact the plugin author for assistance / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; June 24th, 2014 at 02:38 PM. Reason: 3rd party crash, moving to plugin thread.

Update this morning causes crash upon Application Start

Good morning.

I just patched my TS3 client this morning, and upon start up post-patch, it immediately crashes and produces a debug file, and a direction to contact you guys via the forums.

Attached you will find the debug file produced and my 64-bit DxDiag if its needed.

Thank you for your assistance.

Fixed by Uninstalling/Reinstalling

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party plugin crosstalk_win64.dll. Please contact the plugin author for assistance / updates.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Chris; June 24th, 2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: 3rd party crash, moving to plugin thread.

Thread Information