Forum

Adding Screenshare?

was wondering if it be possible to add this, may not be totally necessary, but would be nice, and would compete with skype a little. Apparently Skype is now charging or screen share....

Just a thought.

I added this into our ticketsystem but i can't say if this will be implemented or not

I would love a screen share option. Talk about making TeamSpeak have more value to non-gamers... You could really expand out to many places with that feature. P2P file transfer would be nice also rather than having to upload to the server and get someone to download. If you Joe could send a file to Bill while screen-sharing to Sally, how cool would that be? Who knows what the future holds.

[Suggestion]Share screens - new component in TS 3

Greeting TS Team
    I use only TS for comunications with my brother(before we used Skype but it was slow down computer and network) i think now is the best free comunicator(ver 3.0.9.2), but i miss for something usefull service from Skype - share screens. Many times we used it for explain something what is hard to explain without showing. I thing this will be usefull not only for me. Please thing about it.

Doodle Whiteboard provide share pic and you can write on it.

You can share screenshot an modify them for explanations

But if you want use webcam, sharing control or sharing screen in real time this is not the job of TS3. Maybe a plugin can be wrote for make it but i'm not sure.

Toine

Quote Originally Posted by Toine View Post
    sharing screen in real time this is not the job of TS3. Maybe a plugin can be wrote for make it but i'm not sure.
    Toine
    Yeah that's what i mind sharing screens in real time(screen from graphics card). But you right this can be added like plugin.
    But if this will be added to TS3client in future update, it will be more popularity among players. UP!

the TS guys are very quick to say no to anything that does not fit directly with their current path it seems. I don't hold much hope out for this request, plus I think it was asked before and rejected.

Thread Information