Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

New Sound Pack "Pending Approval"?

Ive added a New Sound Pack about 2 or so weeks ago im just wondering how long it takes for it to get approved or denied?

Also if it were to be denied, does the admin notify the creator about the reason as to why it wasnt approved?

Thanks.

If it's appeasing, my plugin's in the queue for a week or so, too. Sebi seems to be waiting since christmas. So, it's likely not a specific issue of your approval being "lost in the mail" or sth., but some holiday schedule delay issue, at least I assume so.

Ah thanks for that mate.

The only reason I asked was because I had uploaded a game related sound pack a few months ago and it was approved in only a few days so when I uploaded another game related sound overlay and it was sitting there for a few weeks I wasn't sure what the issues may have been.

Thanks for some clarification, Im about to upload another sound pack very soon of borderlands 2.

Thread Information