Forum

Thread: Lizenz NPL

Arrow Lizenz NPL

folgendes Problem, ich habe nun mehrfach versucht eine NPL Lizenz zu erwerben, aber mir wird ständig mit geteilt das auf meiner IP schon ein anderer Teamspeakserver registriert ist, was ich mir beim besten willen nicht vorstellen kann, da es ja mein eigener Server ist.

Wir sind eine Spielervereinigung mit mehr als 32 Spielern, von daher wäre es für unser überleben wichtig, wenn ich mindestens 100 Slots nutzen könnte, aber egal was ich in die Mail schreibe, es kommt immer zu einer absage.

Von meinem Hoster weiß ich, das diese IP für meinen Server das erste mal vergeben wurde. Es wäre schön, wenn mir hier jemand weiter helfen könnte.

Danke KAi

the following problem, I tried now several times to purchase a NPL license, but I shared constantly with that on my IP already another TeamSpeak server is registered, what I can imagine the best sake, because it is my own server yes.

We are an association of players with more than 32 players, so it would be important for our survival, if I could use at least 100 slots, but no matter what I write in the mail, there is always a absage.

From my hoster I know that this IP has been assigned to my server for the first time. It would be nice if someone could help me here on.

Thank KAi

(translated by google)
    Last edited by dante696; January 29th, 2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: english only

mails

first mail :

** ATTENTION **

Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:

* You have provided an invalid address. Free, anonymous email providers (such as yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) are not allowed.

* You have provided an invalid website url. You MUST provide a valid url to a working website for your organization.

To protect your privacy, we do NOT retain denied applications. Therefore, if you wish to correct the above problems, you must reapply by visiting the following url:

http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/

After we receive your new application, it will be reviewed by a member of our staff, typically within two business days.

Thank you.

last mail :

** ATTENTION **

Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:

* You have provided an invalid IP address. The IP address you provided is already being used by a licensed server. You MUST run your server on a unique IP address.

To protect your privacy, we do NOT retain denied applications. Therefore, if you wish to correct the above problems, you must reapply by visiting the following url:

http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/

After we receive your new application, it will be reviewed by a member of our staff, typically within two business days.

Thank you.

hat jemand ne idee?

you may have previously registered an NPL, or the IP has already been used in the past (for some other server maybe). You need to discuss this with the Sales department, only they can help you.
    Last edited by Chris; January 29th, 2013 at 12:32 PM.

Thread Information