Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Server does not show in TeamSpeak Server List

Hi Chaps,

I search for my server in the Server List and our server does not appear at all.

My server is 37.187.195.75

I search for some of the terms in my server name, like "DayZ" and we don't come up at all. All my filters are clear.

Ive used the search but can't find anything that helps.

Can anyone assist please?

Thank

Quote Originally Posted by -Panda View Post
    I search for my server in the Server List and our server does not appear at all.

My server is 37.187.195.75

I search for some of the terms in my server name, like "DayZ" and we don't come up at all. All my filters are clear.
    I've connected to the server and its name is : "[>U.G.N<] DayZ StandAlone - ZombieWorld.eu"

I've searched in the list with "dayz" but the result has shown 100 servers --> too risky to be found

I've searched with "u.g.n" (without "") and "et voilą" the server is in the list and the IP is the IP.

Well it doesnt show for me or anyone in my group that searches for "dayz standalone" in own country filter....

anyone else got any ideas? Strange how it shows for PotaBlava above but not for me or my group...

Quote Originally Posted by -Panda View Post
    Well it doesnt show for me or anyone in my group that searches for "dayz standalone" in own country filter....

anyone else got any ideas? Strange how it shows for PotaBlava above but not for me or my group...
    Not being funny but what country are you filtering on? Shows top of the list when filtering on 'dayz standalone' with no country filtering

Quote Originally Posted by Air SeaTac View Post
    Not being funny but what country are you filtering on? Shows top of the list when filtering on 'dayz standalone' with no country filtering
    I've got 54 servers with 'dayz standalone' !!!

Using the reference to PotaBlava, post#2, the server is "[>U.G.N<] DayZ StandAlone - ZombieWorld.eu" and for me it's on
    Region: Nord-Pas-De-Calais
    City: Roubaix

Note: Be sure that in "Advanced filter" you've got both filters in "Show all"

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    I've got 54 servers with 'dayz standalone' !!!

Using the reference to PotaBlava, post#2, the server is "[>U.G.N<] DayZ StandAlone - ZombieWorld.eu" and for me it's on
    Region: Nord-Pas-De-Calais
    City: Roubaix

Note: Be sure that in "Advanced filter" you've got both filters in "Show all"
    And that ^^^ should be the DEFAULT setting. Now my server does not show up when noobs look for it, because I have my settings to 'cannot create channels', like millions of other server operators do. I request TS devs to switch that 'out of the box' service search be set to 'all'. Then, someone can fine tune the search.

Well, when a "noob" is using the server list, he is probably looking for a server where he can talk to someone without being disturbed -> create his own channel. Therefore imho this default setting is quite good.

Thread Information