Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Non profit license, I screwed up.

We are hosting a TS server for our clan and roughly a week ago our usage went over 32 slots. I had a NPL roughly 2 years ago and figured I could just use that one. So I used it and restarted the server and there was a message saying the NPL was out of date.

2013-01-28 07:30:42.338619|ERROR |Accounting | | License ID: 0 expired
    2013-01-28 07:30:42.338716|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok

we removed the license, but now the server wont start correctly as now I feel the server is actually requiring a NPL to start.

I applied for a current NPL, but its been over a week and I have not gotten any repsonses. I would like to atleast get the TS server back up and running.

Can anyone help? What do I have to do to have the server stop requiring a license to start?

You'll have to manually edit your database and drop the slots back to 32 or below.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...691#post339691
    This thread should help

Ok, could everyone please stop messing around with their server databases? This will just induce further problems along the line if you mess around with that database and do something slightly wrong. It will just cause unnecessary trouble for yourself if along the line you discover you screwed your database by manually editing it and now got to start from zero again.

The server will not modify any existing server even if there was a license!
    In this specific case there never even was a license to begin with, so nothing would've changed. The server never started through while the license was there since it expired. If you remove the license it should just work again since nothing should've changed. If it doesn't just paste the latest server log and we will see what happens.

As for your NPL Request: It can take several weeks for your application to be processed and checked. You will get a reply once a decision has been made.

Thread Information