Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Clients inside channels hidden when not in channel

I don't think the title is clear enogh, but how should i configure my server to allow not passworded channels to show who have inside them, while not being inside.

I don't know if I'm explaining that right...

To view clients in a channel you are not in, you need to subscribe that channel. Just right click on the channel of interest and select "Subscribe to channel". Done.

So in most cases it is not a server thing but a client configuration of the particular user. You can how ever set a needed subscribe power for every channel if you don't want some users to subscribe to some channels.

By default guests cannot subscribe to any channel other than the one they are currently in.
    You need to allow people to subscribe to multiple channels by setting their i_client_max_channel_subscriptions permission to the amount of channels you want them to be able to subscribe to. You can also set it to -1 if there should be no limit.
    As Barungar mentioned you can also set a needed_subscribe_power on those channels you don't want everyone to be able to subscribe to, so everyone will need an i_channel_subscribe_power of at least equal the channels needed subscribe power to be able to view inside that channel without being part of it.

Thread Information