Forum

Solved Users receive error: "Selected avatar file is too large. Maximum file size is 0 kb."

All usergroups, including the Administrator has "i_client_max_avatar_filesize" set at 200000. Grant Permission 75 has been added to all of them (as to replicate the Administrator's avatar-allowed privilege.)

I have tried the -1 to i_client_max_avatar_filesize fix. Still to no avail, users cannot upload avatar. Tried to configure the i_client_max_avatar_filesize back to 200000 after the -1 fix, with still to no avail.

We've had users reconnect to the server, still to no avail.

I'm almost pulling my hair out here - Can I please have some assistance?

Check the channel group guest and remove i_client_max_avatar_filesize from that group.
    If it still doesn't work now, check the permission overview for the clients that cannot set avatar and filter for avatar. You should be able to see from where they get the 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Check the channel group guest and remove i_client_max_avatar_filesize from that group.
    If it still doesn't work now, check the permission overview for the clients that cannot set avatar and filter for avatar. You should be able to see from where they get the 0.
    Thanks! Removing i_client_max_avatar_filesize from channel group Guest worked perfectly.

However, I was only able to test this with one member as everyone else is asleep. If any other issues come back, I'll let 'ya know!

Thread Information