Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DukeNukeM. or you just download and install the old version.
    No need to open or rename any file. The addon installer will do the rest.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Iv downloaded the latest plugin, and same thing, no overlay, so i took down OS and now it works like a charm.

Overlay 3.7.18 from http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/download/ still does not work?
    Can you provide a log please?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

U misunderstud me, It does work, but only when i booted up the Windows 7 from scratch, must be some old files got buged. Now it works great.

Any solution to this yet? I was avoiding updating TS3 on my second computer but eventually was forced to update it for compatibility reasons. The overlay worked for a day, then quit. I messed with swapping files, updating it, reverting back to older versions and nothing worked. So I deleted the TS3 overlay folder and downloaded it again. That worked, but only for one day. I would send you the log file but that directory does not have a log folder.

Edit--One clarification, I also had trouble with updating/reverting the overlay when it said it failed due to not having administrator permissions or some such, even though I am using an administrator account. And I see that this thread is marked resolved. What is the resolution?

You can not install, when the overlay is activated and/or running. It also happens, that the "ts3overlay_hook_winxx.dll" is still in use from windows.

To prevent this error, follow one of these steps:
    - Close your client to stop the overlay and hopefully the "hook.dll"
    or
    - Log off from your Windows account or reboot your computer and then install the plugin, before your start the client.

I can update it and it works, then the next day it doesn't work. There is no log folder. Any ideas? It's a PITA to have to reinstall it every time I use TS3.

Edit, I guess I hit the magic combination last time I reinstalled it. Seems to work every time now. Weird.
    Last edited by jlk_250; March 24th, 2013 at 08:59 PM.

Plugins 3.7.18 does not work with WOT 8.4

Can get plugin to work with World of tanks

using XP PRO (fully opdated)

BR
    Zeezar

Problem Overlay Plugin

Hello guys,

I have a problem with the overplay plugin. I just can not use it and i really dont know why.

I put a hook at the plug-ins settings at Teamspeak 3 Overlay Plugin and i also set a Hot Key at the Overlay settings but it still doesnt work. My HOT-KEY is ALT GR + O as you see in the picture. When i lunch a game nothing happens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vvQgOvXOts.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	7918

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7OM40YiZWC.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	7919

Without the overlay log for the game in question we cannot do much at all. Please attach the logfile of the game in question, you can find them in %AppData%\ts3overlay\logs named after the game executable.

Since the latest update the TS overlay plugin no longer works no display whatsoever, both builds 3.7.16 & 3.7.18, It does not matter which games i run, no overlay visable, Also if I select to enable the overlay and run Borderlands2 game, it causes the game to crash during loading or when quiting back into the steam client( as it uses steam for authentication as well as some of the online connectivity) TS overlay did not produce any logs for this game
    If this issue is not with the overlay,then it has to be an issue with TS, I have tried installing an earlier version of the overlay, that too just crashed the game, and failed to display in game, Incidentally i also use an old version of Playclaw (unregistered) demo , that has always worked without issues, but i would advise against the latest v4,builds as they have added bloat to what was a very good overlay IMO, when it loads it causes my system to stutter,(CPU related )

As said above we can not do much without logs from that or these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Without the overlay log for the game in question we cannot do much at all. Please attach the logfile of the game in question, you can find them in %AppData%\ts3overlay\logs named after the game executable.
    Some of the guys in my clan are having the same issue...hope the attached file help.

tommy45
    Please do not delete your logs

Dou you all have Wndows XP ?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dante696; March 28th, 2013 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CdnBass View Post
    Some of the guys in my clan are having the same issue...hope the attached file help.
    This log is not from the game, it's just the launcher.
    WorldOfTanks.exe.log sould be there in your log folder, but i see you are using windows xp

--------------------------------------------------
    Could you please send us your "d3d9.dll" from both folder?
    Code:
    C:\Windows\System32 and from C:\Windows\SysWOW64
    We try to comapre your directx version from our checks.
    Last edited by dante696; March 28th, 2013 at 09:19 AM.

Yeah mostly of us are using Win XPSP3 plus the games we play are DX9 , Since i last posted here, ts has generated some logs, for the games, and for a program( du meter) and win task man, why is it trying to inject into taskmanager and an internet usage monitor app? That's part of the problem, with this overlay it's far too aggressive and it i'm sure is responsible for the game crashing. and slowdowns with the graphics in game But on a positive side it looks good (when it works) I uploaded the logs from the overlay and gave dante696 the link via pm But just incase you needed it the .dll file you requested for Comparison
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information