Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved 3.0.1.0 MAC language problems

I just updated to 3.0.1.0 yesterday, and I've noticed some issues with it.

Namely, even if i manually set the language to English, some of the menus (primarily the app menu where preferences is) is entirely in german.

I have this same problem. My language in the client is english, but the menu tab is in German...

Yes, I am having the same issue too. Menu tab is in German and in the file browser open/cancel button is also in German.

Change Language of the Menu

I cannot seem to get the menu changed from German to English and I do not know how it changed to this in the first place.

ty in advance

Teamspeak 3 'Menu' in German Only (MacOS)

Hey Guys,

After updating to the latest version for Mac OS (3.0.10), the OS Native Menu ('TeamSpeak 3') is only in German regardless of settings inside of Application. Took me a minute to figure out which option was 'Settings'

Regards,

allgeek

You can fix it by just creating an empty folder called en.lproj in /Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/Resources

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You can fix it by just creating an empty folder called en.lproj in /Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/Resources
    I can confirm the bug and that making a empty folder called en.lproj in /Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/Resources resolves this problem.

Language issue

After updating my teamspeak to the most recent update on my mac. It has changed the language to German and wont let me change it back. When I go in the settings it is set to English but is still in German. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the same issue. Anyone have the same issues or know have to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by D1rtyLegend View Post
    After updating my teamspeak to the most recent update on my mac. It has changed the language to German and wont let me change it back. When I go in the settings it is set to English but is still in German. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the same issue. Anyone have the same issues or know have to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.
    Follow this thread, post #6:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...936#post343936

I have followed the above information on creating the empty folder. Although it still has not resolved my issue. Any further advice or steps I may be missing.

The next client release will fix this issue and support 14 languages, this menu will always be displayed in the system language, regardless of the language that you selected in the client. This is a Mac Limitation and cannot be worked around, if the system language is not supported, the next supported language in the language priority is used.

Thread Information