Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

NPL License waiting

I sent a request for teamspeak 3 licence 3 days ago, and the licence didn't arrive. I have completed the request corectly. We need the 512 slot licence for our gaming community that has 7 free counter-strike servers and much more. We don't want to ask for money from teamspeak members that will join. Will the licence arrive, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by tompiing17 View Post
    I sent a request for teamspeak 3 licence 3 days ago, and the licence didn't arrive. I have completed the request corectly. We need the 512 slot licence for our gaming community that has 7 free counter-strike servers and much more. We don't want to ask for money from teamspeak members that will join. Will the licence arrive, or not?
    Be patient, it may take 3 weeks as it's said here:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...649#post342649

Ok, thanks. Didn't know it may take so much time. On e-mail said it will take 2 working days.

Quote Originally Posted by tompiing17 View Post
    Ok, thanks. Didn't know it may take so much time. On e-mail said it will take 2 working days.
    Ok, maybe this is something remarkable to be changed in that e-mail because this explains why you are not the only user that writes here asking about the license and saying that have passed 3 working days.

Thread Information