Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Avatar / Icons / File Transfer issue after creating virtual server instances

Hey everyone,

I've searched up and down trying to find a solution for this. I've been working on it off and on for over a week, and I still haven't had any luck yet.

I'm currently running 3.0.6.1 on a dedicated linux server with a NPL, running off MySQL. Everything was running fine until we created another TS server/virtual instance, at least I think that's when the issue began. I say "I think" because everything was cached on my client, and I didn't realize other people were having the issue. Once I cleared my cache, the problem started occurring for me as well.

Currently, all of our channel group icons won't load...
    <The icon for channel "Lobby - The Waiting Room" (1) was not found.>

All of our server group icons won't load...
    <The icon for server group "Trusted Guest" was not found.>

Avatars that were there show "Loading Image" but I get this error when uploading.
    <11:08:24> Transfer "avatar" reports: (could not open file transfer connection)
    <11:08:26> Transfer "avatar" reports: (file already in use)

The avatar issue is occurring on the second instance as well, but I don't have icon up there to test.

I'm running a Cisco ASA 5510 in the data center, and I have verified that 30033 is open properly.

I've tried looking through the files folder permissions...everything seems to be set to 700 for the most part.

Please keep in mind that this was all working perfectly before the second virtual instance was created.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions!

Upgraded to 3.0.7. Did not affect the issue.

Finally got this resolved...

Found this thread, and this post specifically... http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...531#post314531

Deleted the IP listings in the ts3server.ini, restarted, and it worked!

Hopefully this helps somebody else out.

Question Transfer "icon_3329507016" reports: (could not open file transfer connection)

So I always get an error like this when im trying to put an icon into my friends teamspeak 3 server. He also has the same problem too I want to know if there are any solutions to fixing this problem thanks!

It seems like you dont have port 30033 open and pointed to the server 30033 (tcp) is used by teamspeak for all file transfers.

Thread Information